Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine hcl....f......g hell

caiza

i thjink i took to much yohimbine hcl n.y.c stack and powder under tongue...now i feel knackered flu type feeling is this normal........peace

THIS IS A SIGN OF TAKING TOO MUCH- with sublingual admin this is easier to do. the sleepy, heavy, feeling-

Like I have said- it is easy too know when you have taken to much.

In testing topical formulations and dosing parameters on myself and my poor victims this happened a little to frequently- :p

so as soon as my body adjusts to this shit i'm gonna have to put up with these symptons...for now....

should i take just i tiny amount will i still get fat burning bennefit's....i have the n.y.c tabs should i just take a quarter instead of the whole tab...i think i took to much to soon...peace thanks for reply's

yeah, start low. Also you may want to use something other than NYC for a pre-workout stimulant, since it makes you feel a little off. I remember when the yohimbe craze started about 4 years ago and I didn't know the correct dose and was feeling funny. I took my blood pressure after a dose of ECA and yohimbe, and it was through the roof.

Duchaine once wrote that the fatburning effect of yohimbe will last all day, and that you should take your dose at one time in the morning... this way you can use ephedrine before you lift without the high blood pressure issues. I got good results off this... can't remember what the dosage was though.

Hugh Gellatts said:
yeah, start low. Also you may want to use something other than NYC for a pre-workout stimulant, since it makes you feel a little off. I remember when the yohimbe craze started about 4 years ago and I didn't know the correct dose and was feeling funny. I took my blood pressure after a dose of ECA and yohimbe, and it was through the roof.

Duchaine once wrote that the fatburning effect of yohimbe will last all day, and that you should take your dose at one time in the morning... this way you can use ephedrine before you lift without the high blood pressure issues. I got good results off this... can't remember what the dosage was though.

What do you mix it with orally to take it in the morning? Can you just mix it with water or juice?

M56M

M56M said:

What do you mix it with orally to take it in the morning? Can you just mix it with water or juice?

M56M

Don't mix it with orange juice, just water. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach or 30-40 mins before eating. Yohimbine works better when insulin is suppressed.

Top Bottom