Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine hcl....f......g hell

BigAndy69 said:

Don't mix it with orange juice, just water. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach or 30-40 mins before eating. Yohimbine works better when insulin is suppressed.

Thanks alot guys...

M56M

I felt like absolute shit when i took too much YHCL under the tounge. I already have a problem with anxiety, but i was extremely fucking wired and naseaus all the time. I had a great workout, but i felt likt shit.

If you have an anxiety or panic disorder- you SHOULD NOT use yohimbine hcl, especially not orally or at high doses. Topical use may be feasable at lower dosages.

yohimbe and yohimbine cannot be compared- side effects from yohimbe are related mostly to the other alkaloids that it contains.

With sublingual dosing 5mg is a good starting point. this is 1/4 microscoop if ultra-fine powder, 1/8 microscoop in slightly grainy( these are the two most frequently encountered grades of yohimbine hcl)

peace

I wouldnt say that i have an anxiety/panic disorder. Its not very bad. sometimes i wake up a little sick to my stomach and nervious over nothing. I dont have feelings of dread or dispair or anything like that. Im usually a very upbeat and energetic person, fun to be around. Its just that YHCL (or even ECAs) intensify the effect. Usually those stims will give you energy and make you feel good, but it makes me too nerveous and its uncomfortable. I think ill try the topical YHCL again, but this time at like 50-60mg per aplication instead of 20 like i was doing before. Ill do it on two spots at a time, twice a day.

Top Bottom