Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Year 'round Estrogen control

get those levels checked. It would be nice to know what the numbers were before you started running year round AI.

You could also eat a pound or so of broccoli a day.

All depends on your numbers. Are you one of those fat woman looking-like guys?

Agreed, I wouldn't take anything without doctor supervision.

But I will add in that I have a buddy on HRT and he runs Arimidex under a doc's supervision and keeps his E2 levels healthy.

get those levels checked. It would be nice to know what the numbers were before you started running year round AI.

You could also eat a pound or so of broccoli a day.

All depends on your numbers. Are you one of those fat woman looking-like guys?

I'm 6ft, 235 lbs-I look like someone who lifts heavy, no brag. But am certainly not lean like Dylan, lol. This is Bro-science @ best; I appreciate the replies. This topic needs to continue to be discussed; men today have too much estrogen period.

I'm 6ft, 235 lbs-I look like someone who lifts heavy, no brag. But am certainly not lean like Dylan, lol. This is Bro-science @ best; I appreciate the replies. This topic needs to continue to be discussed; men today have too much estrogen period.

What's bro science? Too little estrogen is not good for a man. Too much estrogen is really bad for a man.

Ideally, you (a man) want to keep estradiol levels between 20-30 pg/mL.

That's why I keep saying to get the levels checked. Sounds more like real science to me.

What's bro science? Too little estrogen is not good for a man. Too much estrogen is really bad for a man.

Ideally, you (a man) want to keep estradiol levels between 20-30 pg/mL.

That's why I keep saying to get the levels checked. Sounds more like real science to me.

Mmm, I think ideal e for a man (especially a bodybuilder) would be more around 10-20.

Ironically, guys squash e while on cycle and that's the time you should let it get a little higher. More e can result in more growth.

on cycle I definately would rather have E levels slightly above normal unless I was prone to gyno. you never want E to be low

agreed, at least you have a sex drive still and your joints dont feel awful.

For off cycle E-control pharma AI's are way overkill. Just use DIM and calcium d glucarate.

Top Bottom