Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Year 'round Estrogen control

squatzilla

I want to get opinions on this. I take an AI* year 'round, yes, all year & feel it's needed. I base it on 3 things:
1. Genetics-I'm an Endo-Mesomorph
2. Environment-loaded w/ estrogens - research it
3. 1 or 2 cycles per year

Go to a mall, restaurant & see how many men have female pattern fat distribution-not just man-boobs but flabby butts, thighs etc. I'm 43 & this wasn't seen in 1970s, 80s.

Now, my question is: I take Arimidex 1 mg/day. Should I look into Aromasin perhaps or add Nolva? (now that it's popular again)

Year around doesnt seem too smart, but if you decided to do it anyway I def wouldnt choose Adex. When you get off you will rebound and have serious estro problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I would cycle through your a.i.'s (including forma) since some adaptation can occur. Also, a break from adex and aromasin would be healthier. Maybe cycle each a.i. one month at a time like this: adex, forma stanzol, aromasin, forma, adex, repeat etc etc... 1mg adex ED seems extremely high for off cycle estrogen control though. Have you done any blood work to see where your estro is on this protocol?

I want to get opinions on this. I take an AI* year 'round, yes, all year & feel it's needed. I base it on 3 things:
1. Genetics-I'm an Endo-Mesomorph
2. Environment-loaded w/ estrogens - research it
3. 1 or 2 cycles per year

Go to a mall, restaurant & see how many men have female pattern fat distribution-not just man-boobs but flabby butts, thighs etc. I'm 43 & this wasn't seen in 1970s, 80s.

Now, my question is: I take Arimidex 1 mg/day. Should I look into Aromasin perhaps or add Nolva? (now that it's popular again)

Well you risk negatively impacting your blood lipids. Even using formastanzol, a mild Ai, my blood lipids got really bad even though my diet is very high in omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids.

1 mg of adex is far too much... you don't need to be using an ai year round bro... there are supplements like dspark that act as an ai with estrogen control but are not the same as actually running a full blown one... try things like that in between and you will have plenty of estro control, a nice boost in test and energy as well...

AIs should only be used to control estrogen and keep you within range. Estrogen is a hormone that still is needed in men. You need bloods to check E2 levels and you can adjust from there if need be, but I don't think you should be on an AI all the time

A daily dose of PF POST CYCLE and maybe a shot of forma twice a week is all you need for year round off cycle e control .

get those levels checked. It would be nice to know what the numbers were before you started running year round AI.

You could also eat a pound or so of broccoli a day.

All depends on your numbers. Are you one of those fat woman looking-like guys?

Top Bottom