Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ya'll wanna hear something shitty??

fmorrow6

Well, I've lost about 25 pounds, and I've got about 20 or so to go. I was in a rut for about two weeks, and finally, yesterday, I noticed I lost 2 lbs. So YEA ME!! Right? When I work out, I roll my T-Shirt Sleeves under my bra, always have, always will. Sooo, I had to get diapers so I went to winn dixie, and I'm checking out, and the cashier looks at me and says, "hey, you've lost some weight recently huh?" And with a broad smile on my face I say "yea, how'd you know?" (thinking that she saw me befor and remembered me or something).

Ya wanna know what she says to me? Are you ready for this?.....

She says, "I used to weigh 298 lbs, and when I lost it, I had ARMS LIKE THAT TOO!!!" "But don't worry, it'll tighten up with time, especially if you work out with weights!" I didnt' know whether to cry, or punch her!!! So I just smiled, and said"thanks for the tip"

I work out harder than anybody else at that gym. I use heavy weights, and eat clean. And have been doing very well. When I gained weight, yes I gain it in my arms and legs, so I work especially hard on them. That made my two pound celebration go right out the window!!

I NEED A HUG! :evil:

fmorrow6 said:
Well, I've lost about 25 pounds, and I've got about 20 or so to go. I was in a rut for about two weeks, and finally, yesterday, I noticed I lost 2 lbs. So YEA ME!! Right? When I work out, I roll my T-Shirt Sleeves under my bra, always have, always will. Sooo, I had to get diapers so I went to winn dixie, and I'm checking out, and the cashier looks at me and says, "hey, you've lost some weight recently huh?" And with a broad smile on my face I say "yea, how'd you know?" (thinking that she saw me befor and remembered me or something).

Ya wanna know what she says to me? Are you ready for this?.....

She says, "I used to weigh 298 lbs, and when I lost it, I had ARMS LIKE THAT TOO!!!" "But don't worry, it'll tighten up with time, especially if you work out with weights!" I didnt' know whether to cry, or punch her!!! So I just smiled, and said"thanks for the tip"

I work out harder than anybody else at that gym. I use heavy weights, and eat clean. And have been doing very well. When I gained weight, yes I gain it in my arms and legs, so I work especially hard on them. That made my two pound celebration go right out the window!!

I NEED A HUG! :evil:

That is absolutely evil :devil: She probably has seen you before if you've been there and you know how some people can be jealous of another person's sucess and maybe she noticed what great progress you're making. Don't let that get you down! Keep up the great work and when you need positive feed back and good advice from people who actually know what they are talking about, come here :)

HUG!

She might have meant well though.

It's a hard topic to touch on when you see someone drop weight because you want to tell YES YES you're doing a great job but at the same time you don't want to say without saying that I noticed you were fat and now you're less fat.

:worried:

Either way it's a no win situation.

Last edited:
Don't let it get to you. Stay on track, you are doing great, stay focused. It's these bumps in the road that will keep you strong!!! Keep your focus on the goal and your end result!

:)

What a retard!!!! Don't let that ignorant comment get you down.
Just be so proud that you're weight is going down and not up. What an accomplishment you have made! Just remember, you're only gonna look better and better and better. What an awesome thing to look forward to.

Thanks gals!! I really wasn't SO upset, because the way I look at it, my arms look better today than they did yesterday, and they'll look better tomorrow......etc....., but, some people just have no tact. :rolleyes:

Want me to go kick her ass?! What a B! Like others have said, some people have no tact. HUG, HUG, HUG....

Top Bottom