Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some advice plz.

you are lucky to have found this site.. now listen to everyone or you are gonna end up on the news... not in a good way either...

Wow, I had no idea about the orals! Thank you everyone for the advice and I mean that with pure honesty. I'm 100% finished with the oral, I swear. I'm SOOO glad I found this site. Thanks again!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hahaha, Another episode of ef intervention. . . For real tho bud, don't do AAS you obviously have no idea about the fundamental knowledge that you need to get a grasp of the safe cycling principal.

If he gets his liver enzymes checked and they are within spec, then you'd be fine to continue.

People commonly run anadrol at 150mg/day which is more liver toxic than mixing lower dose dbol and anadrol imo.

I don't know how you'd powerlift on those specific drugs though, just the lower back pump sucks enough to make me stop doing deadlifts.

Glad to see that your taking the advice bro.
I would def not hurt for you to get a couple cans of Forged Liver Support and use them right now.
Good luck man.

Top Bottom