Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle, NEW PLATINUM MEMBER, cycle/pct advice

bhoywonder2014

Looking for some advice from you gurus out there.
got all my gear ready for my 4th cycle, been a few years but buzzing to get back on cycle n feeling good with it!! cycle looks something like this,

weeks 1-15 Test e 500mg/wk 2 shots
weeks 1-5 D-bol 60mg/day mondasy - friday
weeks 10-15 anavar 60mg per day monday to friday
and all the way through 2 weeks hcg 500ius/weeks then 2 weeks hcgenerate 5caps daily rotating back and forth with these.
1-15 half an Adex EOD (cant remember mg per tablet)

week 17 start pct?

previously used EQ and deca, but would like to do a test only cycle so not realy interested adding anything like that in there

im 32, 84kg, 11%bf, Done a few cycles when younger but due to bad advice and trusting the seller of the gear didnt do the appropriate pct so took along time to get back to some kind of normal, hence the hcg/hcgenerate throughout.

My questions are on pct, im hearing and reading good things about unleashed so will be ordering some of that in the next few days, i want to keep my gains this time, as i lost most the last time, would preferably like to be feeling good during pct but this comes 2nd to taking the right things to restore balance to my body of course.

Any changes to my cycle and advice/dosages for pct much appreciated and hopefully I will be able to get hold of said things here in sunny scotland!! lol

cheers

Instead of alternating HCG and HCGemerate on cycle, I would recommend running HCGenerate on cycle and using the HCG as a kickstart to your PCT. It would be more effective that way. Running HCG too much makes it counterproductive. Just start it the last couple weeks of your cycle and run it up until PCT starts. As for PCT this is what I recommend

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at N2BM for 10% off

Cheers for that RickRock13, iv got my test stack 17 on the way, also got ostarine and cardanine coming to, can get my hands on tablet for clomid and aromasin/adex, will try for aromasin when i get home next week but if not will use adex,
so you have said 25mg/day ostarine run for whole pct i take it? how long should i run pct? and can you give dosages please for
TS17
clomid
aromasin/adex
cardanine same dose as ostarine?

and cheers for the discount code for TS17, should be here in a week or so ;)

anyone elses thoughts on pct welcome,

cheers lads

Cheers for that RickRock13, iv got my test stack 17 on the way, also got ostarine and cardanine coming to, can get my hands on tablet for clomid and aromasin/adex, will try for aromasin when i get home next week but if not will use adex,
so you have said 25mg/day ostarine run for whole pct i take it? how long should i run pct? and can you give dosages please for
TS17
clomid
aromasin/adex
cardanine same dose as ostarine?

and cheers for the discount code for TS17, should be here in a week or so ;)

anyone elses thoughts on pct welcome,

cheers lads
No problem bro.

Run your PCT for 4 weeks with Ostarine at 25mg ED the whole time. Test stack should be ran at 3 caps per day.

Top Bottom