Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some wise advice...

Skinny kid89

Hi guys, my very first post but long time admirer, so my stats are as follows im 25, 170 lbs and just under 6'0' this will be my second cycle and will consist of :
test compound injection 250mg-test prop 30mg
-test phenylprop 60mg
-test isocaproate 60mg
-test decanoate 100mg
and deca-nandrolone deca 250mg

Week 1-10: 750mg test (2 pins of 1.5ml(375mg) per week)
500mg deca (2 pins of 1ml(250mg) per week)
milk thistle as well

Week 2-5: 40 mg d-bol/day(2x10mg in the morning 2x10mg in night)
liv tabs (4 tabs per day)

week 12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25
tx(tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10

im am goin to start running an AI as well at the start of my second week.I was thinking .25 of a dex eod and bumping it to .50 if any estro problems occur(i have mild gyno already,puffy nips when warm) and will be running it until my last shot.

now i also have HCG 5000iu x 3 and was wondering when should i take them 3 shots? when i start my PCT(week 12-16) and how often?

You should note i took my first pin 3 days ago and will be taking my next today.

Oh and before i forget people say run test 2 weeks after deca to ensure no decadick, should i change my dosage to ensure i have enough test left for 2 weeks after last deca pin? or is it cool since im not running my pct till 2 weeks after my last pin?

Oh and one more thing are my deca and test both water based??so i can stick in the same pin, first pin i had both in:confused:

Sorry in advance if i have made some serious errors or said stuff im not aloud say,im not quite fully aware of the rules yet. and thanks for the advice i will hopefully receive

Welcome to the board bro.

Cycle looks solid, but that is a high dose of test for only your second cycle. You'd do well on 500mg per week, especially if you have Gyno problems.
Yes you can put test and deca in the same shot. It's not a bad idea to run the test longer than deca either
What is your diet like? Are you eating enough

thanks for the reply man,
is 500mg per week of test ok to run if im running 500mg of deca per week? so diet was poor,a lot of salt some sugar and to much carbs but for last 2 weeks been prepping for cycle, 6 meals a day(2 of which are shakes), 2:1 ratio of protein to carbs, so i have increased my calorie intake and am sure that will increase more,im naturally skinny unfortunately...damn genetics. can you offer me any opinion on the hcg 5000iu?

gyno was from first cycle, the nolva was bunk as my friend had same problem but im hoping the AI will do its work this time round(had no AI first cycle)

just found out hcg makes gyno worse so will be leaving that out, i dont mind little peanut balls for a few weeks, ill stick to clomid and tamoxifen pct, but can anyone tell me if its cool to run test at 500mg while running decca at 500mg??? i thought it was ment to be 2:1 ratio?

Sorry I missed that. Yeah you should keep the test higher than the deca. So 750/500 is fine. But you can also do 500/300 , I think 500/400 is usually the minimum gap

No i have no anti prolactin,is it an absolute necessity?? and if so where do i get caber or prami?? my guy only has ai and serms and have the hcg but wasnt planning on using it. i live in ireland if that makes any difference?

I would definitely want to have that on hand with your deca at that dosage. I take .5mg of caber e3d when running deca. As far as a source goes idk if I can just name them. Surely one of the sponsors on here can give you a source.

ok cool ive actually altered my dosages to ensure my test will run for 12 weeks, so deca is lowered but so is the test and i will have 400mg of deca left over that im not gonna use, maybe wasteful but i wanna keep the sides as minimal as possible, especially since i have a new girl and i like making sex with her haha.

Top Bottom