Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some advice, please

minktrapper72

Entered a local Toughman Competition scheduled for late January. Haven't fought in one in 8 yrs. 39yrs old, 5' 10" and 210 lbs. Heavyweight is 185 - 400lbs. This is the last year I can participate due to my age. The cutoff is 39. Should I try to lose weight or stay where I'm at and just keep training. Been training on and off for 2 months now. I'm pretty lean and muscular now but could lean out some more. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

If u think u can cut down to 184 and still have strength defiantly do it. 185-400 could be dangerous lol some big guys

Last one I was in, I won but cut to 184lbs. Lost 19lbs in 6 days. Did it the WRONG WAY and was dead tired. Now at 39, its Sooo much harder to cut the weight and KEEP it off til late January. Any tips that may help me with keeping the weight off til then? If I lost an average of 2.25lbs per week, that would easily get me there. Need advice though.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Bro..I have been to them and if you can get below that 185 do it. You could get a big fat b$%^ard or juice freak to lay you out in a second. That ize difference can make skill go bye bye. Do you box?

Yeh get down to 184 (the right way) maintaining strength - add some extra cardio and refine diet to get there! Best of luck!

Top Bottom