Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some advice plz.

minktrapper72

Next week I'm starting 750mg Ethanate per wk and 30 d-bol daily and 50 anadrol daily. Have a Toughman competition in late January 2012. Have been takin 500 test per wk and 20 d-bol daily for the last 2 months. Is the new combo ok to do? I'm 5' 11 and 208 lbs.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Bro thats waaaaay too much on your liver man. You are killing your liver and no contest or competition is worth that. I urge you to drop all orals RIGHT NOW! Being on dbol for 2 month has already done irrepairble damage to you.
Please for your own sake GET OFF THE ORALS RIGHT NOW!
You dont live without your liver bro.
Please do this for you or you are gonna die...

This just makes me really sad. I imagine that you are a young man too. If someone helped you with this program you need to get away from that person right now bro cuz they are only telling you how to kill yourself.
Dam I am really depressed over this thread.:(

Wow man... Not cool....6 weeks on dbol max and you are think about adding more MGS and another Oral!!! Stop and go get checked out ASAP...

I'm not depressed. This thread just pisses me off and gives AAS a bad rep because people do not know how to do research. It's pathetic. How old are you even?

not much more needs to be said..

also i'm surprised you are able to even train for toughman. almost half of all participants dont even finish, and with the monstrous pumps you are getting i'm not sure you could even make it very far without your calves exploding. heck when i ran 20mg dbol a day i would get shin and calf pumps after just half a mile jog, felt like my shins were gonna explode

not much more needs to be said..

Also i'm surprised you are able to even train for toughman. Almost half of all participants dont even finish, and with the monstrous pumps you are getting i'm not sure you could even make it very far without your calves exploding. Heck when i ran 20mg dbol a day i would get shin and calf pumps after just half a mile jog, felt like my shins were gonna explode

+1

Stop everything right now while you are at the 8 week mark and immediately go into PCT. Then research proper cycling techniques and drug profiles before fucking with steroids again.

Top Bottom