Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would It Be Ok To Have A All White Beauty Pagent?

curling

Listen, I am not racist but I am going to stand up for the race I am. Racism has definetely happened in the past but I think it has gotten alot better. But when other races can start to have shows that feature them only I think they are being racist against our race.

I mean they have black TV. Can we have white TV? I mean I don't get how this happens? It is not right. They have a black beauty pagent with no white people. What would happen if we had a white beauty pagent with no black people.

I think if racism is to ever stop, it should stop on both fronts.

Thoughts?

Should it be alright?

Yes

Do I think there is a need for an all white/black/asian, etc event?

No

Funny thing is some colleges have seperate graduations for certain groups such as african american, hispanic, etc...

FyreWomanGoddess said:
No, because someone would find a way to make into a racial issue.

Isn't it a racial issue when they have an all black pagent? See it is a double standard. You are right if we had an all white pagent the NAACP and Jesse Jackson would be all over it.

Very good and very simple question. I think if it's ok for one it's ok for the other.

"whats you for the goose is good for the gander".

Bouncer

Is there a beauty pageant for short petite women like me? Here I have a joke for everyone. How many beauty queens does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, because she already thinks the world revolves around her.

Don't forget about the Nigger College fund. Why don't they have a fund for white people. Niggers are the most racial people of all. A few years ago in this town they fired a black teacher cause he was a piece of shit so of course he said it was cause he was black and won a law suite over 1 Million Dollars! I can go on and on but it makes me sick.

I just thought of something. The black males may love just having all white babes on stage so they may not complain.

Last edited:
KA-BAR said:
Don't forget about the Nigger College fund. Why don't they have a fund for white people. Niggers are the most racial people of all. A few years ago in this town they fired a black teacher cause he was a piece of shit so of course he said it was cause he was black and won a law suite over 1 Million Dollars! I can go on and on but it makes me sick.

I just thought of something. The black males may love just having all white babes on stage so they may not complain.
We sure dont complain! because were to busy fucking your moms and it feels sooooo.....good. When your moms get home make sure she wipe the cum of her chin.........GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA.

Reactions: Cut
Top Bottom