Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

world strongest man jesse marunde dead? any truth to this

wish those links worked fucken site is prob. being whored to hell

just read through those threads pretty sad..

all these peeps that are huge dying from early heart attacks is pretty much getting me scared to use aas for a long period of time..

lots of bodybuilders/wrestlers and now a strongman has died recently from apparent heart attacks.. has to have something to do with juice.. or maybe hgh?

Nathan said:
Man, that is terrible. I hate to say it, but I really don't think weighing close to 300lbs is easy on anyone's heart. That's a lot of volume to pump blood through.

Hell yea, I had the opportunity to be 270 and I'm 6ft for a summer juicing hard and it was fuck in hard on my body to maintain that wt. I did not feel comfortable till I dropped down to 240 again.
Now I understand and appreciate cardio a lot more than I did in the past.
Looking at these bros being my height and close to 300 lbs is fuck in scary

jerkbox said:
yeah, well don't you think maybe that might have something to do with it?
i dont disagree, along with bodyweight and whatever factors contributed

ive seen Jesse twice @ 2 fit expos in Pasadena. he was very cool w/the crowd. I thnnk every guy that stopped by the Met-Rx booth that day took a pic w./him- a really nice down to earth guy.

this is so sad... its pretty freaky that he actually posted this workout on his site the day before his death :(

It's not that surprising really, his heart probably just couldn't handle pumping that much blood through him since he was to big/strong for his own good.

I'm still lifting big though, I'm pretty sure a natural lifter can't get that much muscle mass to poss much of a threat to the heart.

For someone to literally drop dead after exercise at the age of 27, I'm guessing he had some type of genetic defect that went undiagnosed. Time will tell.
My condolances to his family. R.I.P.

Crap, I'm close to 300lbs. :worried:

Top Bottom