Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout Routine Schedule

werhardt

Hi I am new to this forum. I had a question, my life is pretty busy with my son, but I want to be able to fit in fitness to my schedule. I have a plan that I attached below. I don't want to get big or anything I just want to look lean and toned. Being a girl, is it ok for me to only work each body part once a week or is it better to work each body part 2 times a week. Please look at my schedule. Any feedback would be great! :)

Monday
Arms
Shoulders
Abs
Forarms

Wednesday
back
triceps
Abs

Friday
Legs
Biceps
forarms
abs

Hi Welcome to the women's forum! :wavey:

I'm a mom too and it is so *~AwEsOmE~* that you are taking the time to workout eventhough you are busy with your son.

I've tried motherhood both ways and am so much happier when I do this for myself. When mommy's getting in shape...the whole family benefits. I would even go so far as to say that it can revolutionize your whole family's qulaity of life!

So Way to go mom! I'm sure one of the experts will be along shortly to give you some great advice on your routine.

Welcome to EF!

Thanks! I am waiting to here feed back, but no one wants to respond.

curvymommy said:
Hi Welcome to the women's forum! :wavey:

I'm a mom too and it is so *~AwEsOmE~* that you are taking the time to workout eventhough you are busy with your son.

I've tried motherhood both ways and am so much happier when I do this for myself. When mommy's getting in shape...the whole family benefits. I would even go so far as to say that it can revolutionize your whole family's qulaity of life!

So Way to go mom! I'm sure one of the experts will be along shortly to give you some great advice on your routine.

Welcome to EF!

Welcome... it isn't that no one "wants" to respond. It is just that sometimes "life gets in the way"..... There are many of us who are moms on the forums.

My initial question to you is why do you feel the need to work such small muscle groups (such as forearms) frequently? And why have you negated your chest which is a comparitivey large muscle group? You hit your arms three times per week? Biceps and Triceps are small muscle groups that get worked with larger groups - such as back and chest and can't be worked without working the shoulders. You work your abs three times p/week. Why?

Do you have access to a gym or do you workout at home?

There are several workout journals being posted as we speak. Please read them to get ideas so that you can formulate specific questions so that we can serve you better.

Do you think that you could post pics and diet journal as well?

We would LOVE to help you, but we need more. :)

I actually just created this workout. I kind of gotten it off of another forum. I guess I just really need to know where to start. I will have to do some more research. I am a memeber at the YMCA. I am sorry I left some things out on here. See my routine below.

Monday
Chest – Flat Bench Press, Incline Bench Press, Dumbell Flys
Shoulders – Barbell Shoulder Press & Lateral Raises
Abs
Forarms - Barbell Curls

Wednesday
back - Lats Pull downs & Bent-over Rows & Deadlifts
triceps – Lying Tricep Ext & Tricep Overhead Dumbell
Abs

Friday
Legs – Leg Press, Leg Curl, Calf Raises
Biceps – Standing Barbell Curles, Seated Dumbell Curls
forarms – Wrist Curls
abs

BIKINIMOM said:
Welcome... it isn't that no one "wants" to respond. It is just that sometimes "life gets in the way"..... There are many of us who are moms on the forums.

My initial question to you is why do you feel the need to work such small muscle groups (such as forearms) frequently? And why have you negated your chest which is a comparitivey large muscle group? You hit your arms three times per week? Biceps and Triceps are small muscle groups that get worked with larger groups - such as back and chest and can't be worked without working the shoulders. You work your abs three times p/week. Why?

Do you have access to a gym or do you workout at home?

There are several workout journals being posted as we speak. Please read them to get ideas so that you can formulate specific questions so that we can serve you better.

Do you think that you could post pics and diet journal as well?

We would LOVE to help you, but we need more. :)

Top Bottom