Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working towards an avatar!!!

dieselgrl, put the pic of you out on the deck in the black posing suite where u were hitting a sick ab shot, just show the torro, no face shot..that was a PHAT!!!!! pic!!

NY Muscle -
I've seen that pic you're talking about and it kicks ass... BUT, she looks a hell of a lot bigger now so she needs to put the new quad shot up. lol.

--Iron Queen

Iron Queen said:
NY Muscle -
I've seen that pic you're talking about and it kicks ass... BUT, she looks a hell of a lot bigger now so she needs to put the new quad shot up. lol.

--Iron Queen

I know i seen her quad pic, just that her abs are insane in that one pic, would look cool.

DG - I missed the part where you have to have a certain number of posts first.....
So yak with us girl.....What's the weather like in your part of the country?????

We can get that many posts done this weekend - the suspense is killing me...

Ok, you guys are giving me some good suggestions here... LOL.. how much do you want to bet, when I get to 500, I won't figure out how to put up an avatar? hahahahaa... this computer shit just ain't for me sometimes.. hahhahaha

dg

oh and by the way.. I am not a paying member, so I can't get to the pictures part.. *sniff*

the weather here is beautiful 70 and sunny... lol

dg

OOOHHH breakfast!!!! it was a good one this morning... i mixed some oatmeal and egg whites to make a couple pancakes, and then I had more egg whites and a touch of talapia!

35 grams protein and 20 carbs... nice meal!!

dg

Okay...I have never seen you before..so I will have to go with the other ladies by saying that you need to change it every few days so that we can see all of you! I've heard nice things and can't wait to see what you look like! I am in major need of some motivation.

:)

Top Bottom