Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need steroid advice to!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Ya we all want to avoid the subject. Keep women away from it as much as we can and what have you. What ever its time we stop keeping women in the shadows though.

In this thread ask for aas advice and help. Myself,superqt4u2nv, and some others will work to help you. Women use aas to lets stop acting like they don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neeto... no one says that they don't nor is anyone trying to keep them in the dark.

But when a guy logs on here and asks, "So what do I give my girl so she can drop a few pounds and tighten up?"

or you have a woman who has been in the gym for 2 weeks and doesn't have a clue about diet or training and wants to know what she can take to "get rid of that fat around her midsetion"

or when you have a woman who has just barely scratched the surface of finding out what works FOR HER in regards to diet and training and she is asking what she can take because "no matter what she does she cant seem to get that bit of fat off the back of her legs" even though she is not competitive, nor does she want TO BE competitive....

Then red flags go up.

Everyone on the boards know that I personally neither condemn nor condone the use of performance enhancing agents. That is a very personal choice and not up to me to make for others.

What I AM VERY PROACTIVE ABOUT THOUGH...

Is the exchange of information as KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

No one is all about keeping ANYONE in the dark here. Everyone knows that I am all about education and support. :)

Last edited:
I have been on othr boards where there is a thread like this where women can ask about setroids even have women that are not comfortable posting up there questions PM mods with it and then it is answered for them. Of course we all know diet and training is key but a lot of people are going to do what they want regardless of if they have that part down or not so better to give them advice they are seeking.

if any woman is uncomfortable asking openly about aas she should feel free to PM me or any mod/mentor about it. we will gladly help.

superqt4u2nv said:
I have been on othr boards where there is a thread like this where women can ask about setroids even have women that are not comfortable posting up there questions PM mods with it and then it is answered for them. Of course we all know diet and training is key but a lot of people are going to do what they want regardless of if they have that part down or not so better to give them advice they are seeking.
Ya I think we all know diet and training is key. I think you,me,and some others can be trusted lol to make sure that part is covered. Thanks superqt4u2nv :heart: :heart:

Need advice about anavar. Would like to add a size and strength with minimal sides. Two friends at the gym who compete in figure have been trying to get me to join them. They both have used anavar and swear by it. I want to go ahead, but feel I need more information first.

Rebecca D

Rebecca D said:
Need advice about anavar. Would like to add a size and strength with minimal sides. Two friends at the gym who compete in figure have been trying to get me to join them. They both have used anavar and swear by it. I want to go ahead, but feel I need more information first.

Rebecca D
Have you been training for a long time?

needtogetaas said:
Have you been training for a long time?
I was an aerobicholic 10 years ago but then I started lifting with my husband and I love it. I have been lifting solid for 5 years. (With a break to have my third baby--almost three) Since she was born I have really been into lifting. I lift four days/week M=Chest/triceps, T=Legs, W or Th=Back/biceps, F or Sat=Shoulders. Sunday is always a day of rest.

I lift somewhat heavy. (Between 6-12 reps). Examples from last week: Bench 40lb dumbells for 7 reps. Squat 145lbs for 8 reps. Curl 50lb bar for 7 reps.

I also eat pretty clean. (I won't say I'm perfect but I do a pretty good job). Around 120 grams of protein and 2000-2500 calories/day.

I supplement with creatine, nitic oxide, glutamine, and BCAA's and use protein shakes. These have helped but I seem to be at a sticking point.

My stats: 39
125lbs
5' 4 1/2"
Don't know body fat but it was 18% four years
ago and I'm in better shape now.

My goals are to get stronger, add size to my arms and back, and to lean up my bottom 1/2.

I've been a somewhat silent reader on EF since April and feel that the advice here is honest and gives all view points. That is all I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Rebecca D

Rebecca D said:
I was an aerobicholic 10 years ago but then I started lifting with my husband and I love it. I have been lifting solid for 5 years. (With a break to have my third baby--almost three) Since she was born I have really been into lifting. I lift four days/week M=Chest/triceps, T=Legs, W or Th=Back/biceps, F or Sat=Shoulders. Sunday is always a day of rest.

I lift somewhat heavy. (Between 6-12 reps). Examples from last week: Bench 40lb dumbells for 7 reps. Squat 145lbs for 8 reps. Curl 50lb bar for 7 reps.

I also eat pretty clean. (I won't say I'm perfect but I do a pretty good job). Around 120 grams of protein and 2000-2500 calories/day.

I supplement with creatine, nitic oxide, glutamine, and BCAA's and use protein shakes. These have helped but I seem to be at a sticking point.

My stats: 39
125lbs
5' 4 1/2"
Don't know body fat but it was 18% four years
ago and I'm in better shape now.

My goals are to get stronger, add size to my arms and back, and to lean up my bottom 1/2.

I've been a somewhat silent reader on EF since April and feel that the advice here is honest and gives all view points. That is all I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Rebecca D
Why so little protein? If you are look to add muscle I would for sure increase your protein in take to 1.5 - 2 grams pre lbm.

We need to up your protein for starters to really take advantage of var as well as supplementing it with creatine.

anavar will drive ATP into the muscle cells continually for sustained muscle growth. and what does creatine do???? it increases the amount of ATP. a must stack imo. i prefer kre-alkalyn myself.

but before we get too far ahead of ourselves we need to sort out your diet to make sure it is in line. post up a typical day's meals with macros please.

poor diet + aas = poor results

Top Bottom