Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need steroid advice to!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUARDIAN said:
to be honest with u i have little to no experience with pro-hormones. i would personally suggesrt u stay away from them. i think u would be much happier with the var. i would only go with the FURAZADROL if one of the ladies who has had first hand knowledge with the stuff can give u input on it.
I think pro-hormones are worse for women then they are for men. Just my 2-cents but i think women should just stay away from them. :)

needtogetaas said:
I think pro-hormones are worse for women then they are for men. Just my 2-cents but i think women should just stay away from them. :)
This is true most women I know who have tried them get all the sides and non of the gains.

superqt4u2nv said:
This is true most women I know who have tried them get all the sides and non of the gains.
There are some great sups out there for women though . I think Cortisol blockers if they are good would work very well for women.

methoxyisoflavone (5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone) and Fenuside complex these sups would free up already existing test. Much safer.

bcaa's,Creatine Ethyl Ester, can also be good to. pro-hormones are just not worth it.

Canada192 said:
Hi guys! I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about clenbutoral. Thanks!

i know a bit. i will give u a brief overview of it.

Clenbuterol is a β-2 agonist. In general β-2 agonists act upon the β-2 adrenergic receptors causing the dilatation of smooth muscles of the bronchial (lung) muscles, making it an ideal treatment for asthma. Another effect it that the binding of the antagonist will cause is the fight or flight response (increased heart rate, dilated pupils, etc.).
In Europe it is prescribed for the treatment of asthma however as of today it is not contained in any therapeutic drug for human use in the US. It is still used for the veterinary treatment of asthma, specifically in horses. It has most recently been extensively studied for its use for wasting and muscle promotion. Due to its limited use in the human population much research is based on animal studies and anecdotal evidence.

Half-life: 36 hours
Bioavailability: 89-98%
Availability: Liquid, tablets, or capsules
Therapeutic Dose: .5-1.0 mcg per 2.2lbs of bodyweight
Effective Dose: 60-140mcg per day (men)

Top Bottom