Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need steroid advice to!!!!!!!!!!!!

superqt4u2nv said:
It is not at all androgenic it helps supress natural estorgen levels. I did get very moody the first week so take at night before bed it is not stimulating but at least your not a moody bitch well awake. You will rebound after you come off as the estrongen will flow back ten fold.

why not take an AI so as to avoid the estrogen rebound?

Oh and another thing Novla is prescribed to breast cancer patients so say good boobs it eats away at estrogen fat stores which is good and bad (boobs, butt, theighs.)

superqt4u2nv said:
What is AI?

SERMS such as nolva's primary mechanism of action is to compete with estrogen for estrogen receptors. While an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a drug that inhibits the enzyme aromatase and by that means lowers the level of the estrogen.

Nevermind I answered my own question. An AI would do nothing to the estrogen produced by the ovaries.

GUARDIAN said:
SERMS such as nolva's primary mechanism of action is to compete with estrogen for estrogen receptors. While an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a drug that inhibits the enzyme aromatase and by that means lowers the level of the estrogen.

Nevermind I answered my own question. An AI would do nothing to the estrogen produced by the ovaries.
Exactly right :)

superqt4u2nv said:
Oh and another thing Novla is prescribed to breast cancer patients so say good boobs it eats away at estrogen fat stores which is good and bad (boobs, butt, theighs.)
So if a women takes nolva she could loose breast size?

GUARDIAN said:
it appears your diet is fairly low carb. i also didnt notice any post workout carbs. u should consider eating/drinking something high glycemic to cause an insulin spike pwo. this is a very anabolic period and your muscles are most insulin sensitive. the insulin will drive the carbs/bcaa's/creatine into the muscle cells.
Thank you,

I'll try to up my protein and post workout carbs for a few months before I move on to anavar. One last question...would it be worth my time and $$ trying the axis labs FURAZADROL first or would I be better off with the real deal. I work very hard in the gym and with my diet and want results if I am going to cycle anything.

Thanks again,

rebecca d

Rebecca D said:
Thank you,

I'll try to up my protein and post workout carbs for a few months before I move on to anavar. One last question...would it be worth my time and $$ trying the axis labs FURAZADROL first or would I be better off with the real deal. I work very hard in the gym and with my diet and want results if I am going to cycle anything.

Thanks again,

rebecca d

to be honest with u i have little to no experience with pro-hormones. i would personally suggesrt u stay away from them. i think u would be much happier with the var. i would only go with the FURAZADROL if one of the ladies who has had first hand knowledge with the stuff can give u input on it.

Top Bottom