Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women need steroid advice to!!!!!!!!!!!!

superqt4u2nv said:
Why so little protein? If you are look to add muscle I would for sure increase your protein in take to 1.5 - 2 grams pre lbm.
120 grams is on the low end. It is actually between 120-160. On days I don't workout it is around 120 and on days I do workout it is around 150. I've been drinking a protein shake after workouts the past 6 months and that adds about 25-30 grams.

I do realize that going on aas would require more protein and yes....even more calories.

Here is a typical days diet:

morning--protein shake with skim milk, blueberries, sometimes p-nut butter. 35 grams of protein

post workout shake--20-25 grams of protein

lunch--tuna over spinach salad. usually add broccoli and carrots and some red grapes. 30 grams of protein

snack--fat free cottage cheese with fruit and almonds--15-20 grams of protein. (Diet coke)

supper--grilled chicken, green beans or broccoli, and whole grain rice--35 grams of protein.

snack--if I have one it is usually 10-15 grams of protein.

If I get some protein before bed then I reach 150 grams.

I guess some of the questions I have involve what I need to tweak with my diet and workout before I try a cycle. Also, when I decide to try a cycle what are the proper dosages...should I stick to anavar or add something else. What over the counter supps should I take with a cycle....are their any over the counter supps that come close to ass. He said it was close to anavar without the sides. Should I give this a go first or is it a waste of $$$).

Basically I want as much information as I can before I start a cycle.

Thanks

Rebecca D

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly i would shoot for 200grams.

anavar + creatine will be plenty. 5gr is a good dose to start with. dont be tempted to up your dose too quickly. i would take it 1-1.5 hours prior to lifting weights. on your off days u can take it in the morning. i would run it for no longer than 6 weeks your first time out.

it appears your diet is fairly low carb. i also didnt notice any post workout carbs. u should consider eating/drinking something high glycemic to cause an insulin spike pwo. this is a very anabolic period and your muscles are most insulin sensitive. the insulin will drive the carbs/bcaa's/creatine into the muscle cells.

It is great to hear about this post, I have lots of questions... I've been researching tons in the net but there is not enough information regarding women. I want to know more about winstrol and novadex. I'm preparing for competition.

nikkita said:
It is great to hear about this post, I have lots of questions... I've been researching tons in the net but there is not enough information regarding women. I want to know more about winstrol and novadex. I'm preparing for competition.
I have used both post contest winny not a big fan of very hard on the joints but it does get you dry. I have zero other sides from winny but I think I am unique in that only ever used 10mg ed of winny at most. Novadex can start up to 6 weeks out 10mg a day.

Thanks SuperQt! I have read many things about Novadex, while taking it did you felt anything wierd? you know hot flashes, nausea... is it true that it is also androgenic?

nikkita said:
Thanks SuperQt! I have read many things about Novadex, while taking it did you felt anything wierd? you know hot flashes, nausea... is it true that it is also androgenic?
It is not at all androgenic it helps supress natural estorgen levels. I did get very moody the first week so take at night before bed it is not stimulating but at least your not a moody bitch well awake. You will rebound after you come off as the estrongen will flow back ten fold.

Top Bottom