Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman & Low Sex Drive

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Tat, you love X huh? I did a 6 month research paper type thing on it back at the end of high school. Found out lots of info on it, really not as bad for you if the right precautions are taken. (sorry Ill stop hijacking the thread), although if you do some research on X/E whatever you wanna call it, it might open some doors in your relationship lol

-Legacy

That sounds great. Please PM me later. Maybe, you can give me a couple of links to the positives and negatives of that stuff. Like I said, I don't wanna dupe her, just heighten the experience and get her into a freaker mode. Ya know? BTW, with my job, I cannot do it, but SHE CAN!!!!!!!

Whats your job? The stuff is outta your system within a couple days. Slthough you need a day to recoop normally so you need to do it when you have the next day off. Serotonin depletion tends to make you a little tired the next day, on top of the fact that your up for hours watching pretty colors (finding nemo rocks) and getting freaky lol

-Legacy

Of course this is all hypothetical and I am not "condoning" illegal drug use. Im just giving some information on this known substance. :)

-Legacy

*sigh*

Why is it that men always think that a woman's sex drive is the same as their own?

You sound like a fella who REALLY cares for his wife and wants to have a solid relationship become better and better. I hear you about the low sex drive thing.

I have ALWAYS had a very strong drive - like that of a man, however, I have health issues which prevent me from having sex as often as I'd like. So now what am I supposed to tell my husband of under 2 years (who wants to fuck all day/night EVERY day/night)?

If your wife's drive has always been slower than yours then perhaps you need not take that so "personally"? How does SHE FEEL?

All I am saying is that I would hate for your wife to experience negative (permanent) sides because she felt pressured to take drugs that she thought YOU wanted her to take *just* to please you sexually.....

Just for the record, a woman reaches her sexual peak at 40.

Just an FYI, there are documented medical studies on the the affects of Oral Turinabol on the East German women olympic athletes in the 60's and 70's. One of the side effects noted was an almost uncontrollable libido.

rjbodnar62 said:
Just an FYI, there are documented medical studies on the the affects of Oral Turinabol on the East German women olympic athletes in the 60's and 70's. One of the side effects noted was an almost uncontrollable libido.

Wonder what a safe dosage would be on the Turinabol for woman?

BKMOM - What you do...if you really love your man, and he has desires for you that often and because of 'medical reasons' you can't perform that often is... grab your most comfortable pair of knee pads, and get to work! PLAIN and Simple! You know your man; Like Hiliary C. when Bill was straying....she should have been the first person on her knees, when Monicka showed up...HC should have been able to say "Bitch, I GOT THIS!" (All joking aside!)
BIKINIMOM said:
*sigh*

Why is it that men always think that a woman's sex drive is the same as their own?

You sound like a fella who REALLY cares for his wife and wants to have a solid relationship become better and better. I hear you about the low sex drive thing.

I have ALWAYS had a very strong drive - like that of a man, however, I have health issues which prevent me from having sex as often as I'd like. So now what am I supposed to tell my husband of under 2 years (who wants to fuck all day/night EVERY day/night)?

If your wife's drive has always been slower than yours then perhaps you need not take that so "personally"? How does SHE FEEL?

All I am saying is that I would hate for your wife to experience negative (permanent) sides because she felt pressured to take drugs that she thought YOU wanted her to take *just* to please you sexually.....

Top Bottom