Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman & Low Sex Drive

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
Before you guys blast me. Please hear me out and give a bro good advice. My wife just turned 35 and she hasn't reached her sexual peak. Infact, I think it gets ever so slighty lower every year. I was always told that a woman reaches her sexual peak around her mid-30's. She only wants sex about every 5-7 days. I want it everyday. We have been discussing it and need some good advice. She thinks I'm going to stray. After being married for 7 years, I like things to get wild & spicy. She thinks I've lost my mind and need to stop the supplements.

She has taken a couple of ultra/light cycles of Winny & Var with no side effects, except, of course, menstrual cycles stopped for three months post cycle. She's in very good shape. She's thinking of taking another cycle in a couple of weeks. I was wondering what type and what dosage might help her in the sex drive department????? I friend of mine suggested a very low dose of 50mg of Test-E every week. I love my wife's voice and feminine qualities, so that may be out. I heard the patch doesn't do shit. Another friend said give her x. I don't want to dupe her. I just want to help her out as far as the desire and frequency.

Herre is her current stats and coming-up cycle.

5'3 @ 112 (bf%18)<---- guessing??

wk1-6 Winny 25mgEOD
wk1-6 Var 20mg ED

wk1-2 Clen
wk3-4 ECA
wk5-6 Clen

Also, thought about adding T3, but not sure on the female dosage????

Can we add anything that will increase her sex drive while being on. Thanks Guys!

wow.. 18%bf on a woman is pretty low.. depends on her real goals..

test and deca are no no if she wants to stay as feminine as you say.. A couple of the ladies will chime in i'm sure..

Give her X....lol as in the recreational "rave supplement"?

Ahhh that takes me back to when I was DJing 5 nights a week lol...

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:

-Legacy

A buddy told me last night to slip it in the ol' bung hole when we get started. 5 minutes later. BAM! It's on... LOL

SpyWizard said:
wow.. 18%bf on a woman is pretty low.. depends on her real goals..

test and deca are no no if she wants to stay as feminine as you say.. A couple of the ladies will chime in i'm sure..

It may be slighty higher, but she pretty damn solid. Runs 7 days a week! Does walking lunges like "it ain't nuthin"

DJLegacy2k1 said:

-Legacy

Love X as well *sighs*, OH when I was Amsterdamaged

:wavey:

A women's libido is really so much more than just the hormones, and for the longest time, no one really even did any research into it.

I know some doctors have been doing the low dose test thing on women, but I am not convinced that that may be it.

If you are thinking of doing the hormone modification thing, then do it under a doctor's supervision, get her natural levels checked, get her thyroid checked, make sure there is nothing biological that may be responsible for the low sex drive.

If not, then it really is more of an emotional/connection issue.

I know this is a dirty word to a lot of lads, but maybe something like couple's counselling may be the ticket.

There may be things that she isn't telling you about how she feels, things she is afraid of.

You may be able to 'fix' things in the short term with a cycle, but after she is finished the cycle, it will go right back to the way things were.

Was she the one who asked you about steroids, or did you suggest them to her?

Just curious.

20 mg of var everyday is not a light cycle for a woman.

By any chance, did her sex drive change around the time she started doing cycles?

Tatyana said:

A women's libido is really so much more than just the hormones, and for the longest time, no one really even did any research into it.

I know some doctors have been doing the low dose test thing on women, but I am not convinced that that may be it.

If you are thinking of doing the hormone modification thing, then do it under a doctor's supervision, get her natural levels checked, get her thyroid checked, make sure there is nothing biological that may be responsible for the low sex drive.

I know this is a dirty word to a lot of lads, but maybe something like couple's counselling may be the ticket.

There may be things that she isn't telling you about how she feels, things she is afraid of.

You may be able to 'fix' things in the short term with a cycle, but after she is finished the cycle, it will go right back to the way things were.

Just curious.

By any chance, did her sex drive change around the time she started doing cycles?

I couldn't agree more!

Tat, you love X huh? I did a 6 month research paper type thing on it back at the end of high school. Found out lots of info on it, really not as bad for you if the right precautions are taken. (sorry Ill stop hijacking the thread), although if you do some research on X/E whatever you wanna call it, it might open some doors in your relationship lol

-Legacy

Tatyana said:

Just curious.

Thanks! I should have prove read my post. It was 10mg ED of VAR.... YES! During her last cycle she actually liked the "wild side" of sex. She initated sex every day. It was frickin awesome. I miss it soooooo much! And, yes it was my idea, but I was under a doctor's care and he suggested it at the time. Sad to say, but he decided this world wasn't where he wanted to be and took his own life after pressure from authorities for over rx'ing.

flexdaddyz71 said:
Thanks! I should have prove read my post. It was 10mg ED of VAR.... YES! During her last cycle she actually liked the "wild side" of sex. She initated sex every day. It was frickin awesome. I miss it soooooo much! And, yes it was my idea, but I was under a doctor's care and he suggested it at the time.

Women are funny creatures if you hadn't noticed yet :)

There are two things I would recommend if you haven't already sorted this

1. Her blood work to see where her hormone levels are at, which is the sensible thing to do pre-cycle anyway

2. Ask her what she thinks about doing cycles, what does she think it means that you wanted her to do one.

So back to the funny creatures thing.

If my partner suggested to me that I 'need' to take something or change me (and I did have one that said I 'needed' clen), I may go along with it in the short term, (I didn't, I kicked his ass to the curb, but there were other issues as well) but really in the back of my mind I would be thinking 'he doesn't really love me for who I am, just for how I look'.

Think about how you feel if a woman tries to change you, it sort of puts you off doesn't it.

Top Bottom