Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman & Low Sex Drive

LOL

Matter of fact, last night was game on but we "finished up" before we ever go to full on intercourse. Insatiable old fuck said to me, "You know, oral sex isn't REALLY sex so we will have to get it on again before the morning."

I was asleep at that point and just played possum.

Truth of the matter is that while sex is VERY important it is rare when a couple has the identical sex drive. So what do you do? FEEL REJECTED (which is quite immature IMHO). Or do you realize that she is making love to you all day long when you are secure in the knowledge that there is NOTHING that another man could offer her that would make her even turn her head.

I will be 41 soon and there was a HYUGE drop in my libido in the last 2 years. There are a lot of factors that I don't care to go into. But if my husband were to tell me that I should take *this drug* or *that one* because he desired me to have sex with him more than I had THE DESIRE FOR SEX (please pay carefull attention to the wording gentlemen) I would kick his ass to the curb and not look back once.

I am not an animal or a plaything. Truth is that there are many circumstances that I desire in life but that don't mean I am going to get them.

We must look at the big picture.

My husband is 57 years old and his cock is hard 24/freaking 7. He comes and is STILL HARD. When I am feeling well then we have MORE than enough sex. When I don't feel well, he understands.

And also, for the record, with the exception of his first wife whom he married just out of the military waaaaaaaaay back in the day I am the first NON-SWINGING wife. That's right, up till me he would NEVER have less than 2/3 women in the bed with him. He knew that though I desire sex there are often times I can't and he is so skilled that he satisfies my VERY easily (I've NEVER had that happen. Don't know if it is a blessing or a curse. LOL) and he married me IN SPITE OF THIS.

So now, gentlemen, you tell me, if that ain't goin from 60 to ZERO in nuthin flat... I don't know what is.

Bottom line is that if SHE is disturbed by her lack of drive (which very well might be - this is often the case as women enter peri-menopause or after hormonal changes brought on by a baby) then SHE can go to her gynecologist and seek help. If YOU are disturbed by her lack of drive and everything else is in place in the relationship then you'd better step back and think why it is that you chose to stay with this woman in the first place. If it was for the sex then you'd best do HER a favor and move on.

Women need emotional intimacy to desire physicality.

Men need physicality in order to desire emtional intimacy.

Hopefully, if a couple has a lot more on the ball than "just" that animal attraction, they will be able to meet somewhere in the middle. :heart:

flexdaddyz71 said:
Before you guys blast me. Please hear me out and give a bro good advice. My wife just turned 35 and she hasn't reached her sexual peak. Infact, I think it gets ever so slighty lower every year. I was always told that a woman reaches her sexual peak around her mid-30's. She only wants sex about every 5-7 days. I want it everyday. We have been discussing it and need some good advice. She thinks I'm going to stray. After being married for 7 years, I like things to get wild & spicy. She thinks I've lost my mind and need to stop the supplements.

She has taken a couple of ultra/light cycles of Winny & Var with no side effects, except, of course, menstrual cycles stopped for three months post cycle. She's in very good shape. She's thinking of taking another cycle in a couple of weeks. I was wondering what type and what dosage might help her in the sex drive department????? I friend of mine suggested a very low dose of 50mg of Test-E every week. I love my wife's voice and feminine qualities, so that may be out. I heard the patch doesn't do shit. Another friend said give her x. I don't want to dupe her. I just want to help her out as far as the desire and frequency.

Herre is her current stats and coming-up cycle.

5'3 @ 112 (bf%18)<---- guessing??

wk1-6 Winny 25mgEOD
wk1-6 Var 20mg ED

wk1-2 Clen
wk3-4 ECA
wk5-6 Clen

Also, thought about adding T3, but not sure on the female dosage????

Can we add anything that will increase her sex drive while being on. Thanks Guys!

Is that a cycle you guys came up with together? Pretty heavy doses for a woman. But, I can't really say to much as my girl has taken around the same. I have to say after all we went though she is back to normal (she had some health problems). I will say do not give her 50mg of test a week it is way to much. 15mg of test every 7 days is alot better, and she has not experienced any sides after 4 weeks. Only going to it for 8 weeks, then she goes back in for blood work. We decided to go with this instead of the doctor prescribed gel. If you both decide to go that route buy only human grade and cut it with sterile cottonseed oil.

Top Bottom