Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With it being Christmas Eve tommorrow. Whos working and what are you doing?

i do need some new cologne...

Anyone get a whiff of the new Gucci?

Dude the new Mulger aint bad, however, Issey Miyake is untouchable IMO.
Now if U actually increased your prana, or chi, or subtle energy through your tantric sex of kama sutra, U would have an odor of sweetness that is pacifying, it just comes with the territory of increasing subtle levels of subtle/psychic/pranic/ energy, awareness, discernment. U are more alive and more human.
That said go for the new Thierry Mugler. The new BVLGARI, is nice, but a little too subtle.

Shit I have been off for two weeks now. I don't start working again till February. Till then its get back in shape, visit the GF, go to NYC to take care of Family business, then head to Puerto Vlallarta with fam and gf. However, I basically have the next two months to train, read, chill, and try to keep myself from getting bored. Its weird, cause like before I was never home due to on campus and reading, grading, or dicking around at Barnes and Noble on my 20 hour a week gig. Now, its all me time, and I should be ecstatic, yet I"m not, it just feels weird.

I've been off since last Wednesday,the snow closed the schools down.. so sad. So my shopping and wrapping is done, and I start baking tomorrow. Have a wonderful holiday everyone :)

Work? What's that?

I'm off until 1st week of January except for maybe finding out about my new job. Today I'm doing last minute Xmas shopping and then we are going to her family's Xmas and then up to her parents' place. Having no ride sucks.

Prepping and Painting kitchen cabinets in the rental haus i just bought. yuk! :(

degreasing, sanding, knob removal, priming and finally two coats of kitchen& bath white paint...TIMES TWO since this is a double...no wonder my conractor growwwwwled at me when i mentioned it to him!

i declare a 24 hour moratorium on this project.

Top Bottom