Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny

Winny also dries the joints something awfull. You might not experience issues when you are young but lemme tell ya, the women I know who ran winny when they were younger are feeling it now.

Goodness, couldn't imagine having to get pricked (lol) every day for 12 to 20 weeks! :worried: I know winny can be taken orally but I've not really known anyone who went that route.

For 5mg that would be a pain in the A$$ literally LOL I agree everything is individual receptors and response etc. I know girls that are beautiful no idea they would run winny at 25mg a day oral no sides. I know girls that had hair growing everywhere even on there nose from running to high cycles. For me I been lucky with winny 10mg per day is a much stronger effect then 20mg of var every day however like you said about the joints dear lord kills me especially once I am really lean. Also find it reall dries out my hair and nails too.

Winny also dries the joints something awfull. You might not experience issues when you are young but lemme tell ya, the women I know who ran winny when they were younger are feeling it now.
Good lord. My bf has a picture of me laying in bed the days after going off my winny cycle (early) with icyhot patches over every single joint. I was in serious pain. Never again. (and I'm not that old)

So ya'll see that I speak the truth. LOL

I've always been told that if one is going to use winstrol then it would be best to supplement with deca (as deca actually helps the joints). Problem women run into is that unless you try each agent individually first you will not know which agent is causing what sides.

So ya'll see that I speak the truth. LOL

I've always been told that if one is going to use winstrol then it would be best to supplement with deca (as deca actually helps the joints). Problem women run into is that unless you try each agent individually first you will not know which agent is causing what sides.

Funny your bring uo that I am thinking about running NPP cause I have had this constant issue with my shoulder thing it might help. I thought about winny near the end of the cycle but then figured it would defeat the purpose dunno actually have to try it sometime.

Last edited:
I bloat like you would not believe from Deca. I also noticed results did not increase when I went over 200mgs a week.

Top Bottom