Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

Will2BLean said:
Gah! I just got back from shadowing. :D It was a good day. My log will be lacking because I'm heading out of town for the weekend. I'll pick it back up Sunday or Monday. ;)

Bunny, I didn't know if I should hold a plate while doing hypers and incline situps. We skipped abs yesterday, though. :lmao: Shhhhh! (will get them in today.)
Oh I see. Well if you feel you need the added weight without compromising form I say yes it's fine. Have a wonderful weekend ;)

*Bunny* said:
Oh I see. Well if you feel you need the added weight without compromising form I say yes it's fine. Have a wonderful weekend ;)
I think so too! I use a 10 lb disc on hypers..on abs I just TUT...aghhhhhhhh
Be safe!!! :heart:

Thanks flor and Bunny! :) Although the ab workout was easy, I'm still sore from it. :lmao: Maybe I won't throw the weights in the mix just yet... plus it seems to make my gut look bigger when I go heavy on abs. (Not pretty! LOL)

Monday, April 23, 2007
The Shadow Plan - Week 3

Progress (Goal: 11.0% BF by the end of May)
4.15.07 - 129.0 lbs - 15.4% BF
4.21.07 - 129.0 lbs - 15.1% BF

Mood/Thoughts:
So... I didn't make much progress last week, and towards the end of the week I was so hungry. I'm going to try to cut the cals back a little for this week. I mean, if I'm going to be hungry either way, why not? :lmao:

Everything is almost lined up for me to apply to PTA school. I still have to register for a course and get my high school transcripts, but that is out of my hands... Now all I can do is wait.

Other than that, I am feeling kinda blah. I was not in the mood to do cardio this morning, and I DEFINITELY am not in the mood to go to work. I would much rather just stay and home and do ANYTHING else.

Soreness
abs are a wee bit sore

Meal Plan
M1: 1 scoop PP, 8oz. skim, multi
M2: 1/8c sunflower seeds
M3: 3oz. chicken, 2c spinach, 2T Newman's Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette, 8 Triscuits, apple
M4: 1/8c sunflower seeds
M5: (PWO) 4oz. chicken, 1/2 green beans, baked potato
M6: 1 scoop PP, 8oz. skim

Total Cals: 1335
Fat:...........43g - 29%
Carbs:......120g - 31%
Protein:....129g - 39%
Water:......128oz

Cardio and/or Weights Plan
A.M. - HIIT
10min w/u, 45/75x8

P.M. - Weights
Legs
Lunges - 4 sets of 10-12 per leg (15x12, 15x12, 15x12, 20x10)
Stif deads - 4 sets - 15,12,8,6 reps 6 TUT (85x15, 95x12, 105x8, 115x6)
STEP UPS 3 sets 10-12 per leg - on a bench with weight (12x12, 15x12, 15x12)
Butt blaster - 4 sets each side - 10-12 reps (50x12, 62.5x12, 75x12, 87.5x12)
Standing calf raises - 4 sets of 10-12 6 TUT (90x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12)
HOLY HELL! That workout kicked my ass.. really, I mean it kicked my glutes. :lmao: That was SO much fun! :elephant: I thought I was going to keel over a couple times. lol!

Abs
n/a

Last edited:
I'm with ya Sista!!!!
Other than that, I am feeling kinda blah. I was not in the mood to do cardio this morning, and I DEFINITELY am not in the mood to go to work. I would much rather just stay and home and do ANYTHING else

Today is my day off and simulating Atkins diet...ay ay ay!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
The Shadow Plan - Week 4

Mood/Thoughts:
Well, what's there to say. I'm doing not-so-hot on my diet. I came home from the gym FAR from hungry since the workout was so hard. I had to force dinner down, but about 30 minutes after that I wanted to eat so much more. I didn't measure anything, and I just ate. :chomp: :evil: Hmph. I doubt I went too far over in cals (maybe 1-200 max), but Geez Oh Pete!! Dieting is so hard for me. I'm thinking about getting some hoodia or t-rex, but I hate to spend money on supps right now -- especially since I may not have a job in a month. :worried:

On a brighter note, I had a GREAT workout yesterday. I'm looking forward to the gym tonight! I woke up late this morning, exhausted. I am ready to do it all again, though! :lmao:

Soreness
surprisingly none... my legs and ass feel gigantic though! LOL! I felt like I had to walk around myself to get out of the gym last night. :lmao:

Meal Plan
M1: 1 scoop PP, 8oz. skim, multi
M2: 1/8c sunflower seeds
M3: 3oz. chicken, 2c spinach, 2T Newman's Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette, 8 Triscuits, apple
M4: 1/8c sunflower seeds
M5: (PWO) 4oz. chicken, 1/2 green beans, baked potato
M6: 1 scoop PP, 8oz. skim

Total Cals: 1335
Fat:...........43g - 29%
Carbs:......120g - 31%
Protein:....129g - 39%
Water:......128oz

A.M. - OFF

P.M. - Weights
Back
Stiff arm pulldowns (6x12, 6x12, 7x12)
Pullovers (35x12, 40x12, 45x12)
Seated Rows (8x12, 10x12, 12x12)
Wide Grip Pulldowns (110x12, 130x12, 150x6 -- I couldn't keep the damn thing down! :lmao: )
***3 sets on all 10-12

Last edited:
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Shadow Plan - Week 4

Mood/Thoughts:
The diet and I still aren't getting along. I'm thinking about stepping away from it the rest of the week. :evil: Today is admin assistant day, so the attorneys are taking us out to dinner. Plus, the in-laws are coming in tonight, so we're going out with them, too. Who knows, maybe after all of this eating out I will be more motivated to eat within my calorie range. :lmao:

Yesterday I went to www.sparkpeople.com to check it out again. I used to love that site. They have made SO many updates. You can even enter in custom workouts and log the weight, reps, and sets. I'm going to try it out again. :D

I have been worked silly this week. I've stayed late every day, and I have been so busy typing and shit that my fingers have been so swollen at the end of the work day. Ugh. It has sucked. Now I am no so worried about not having a job when school starts -- I am ready to leave! LOL!

School front -- I have finally received my high school transcript and ACT scores. Apparently I wasn't as big of a slacker as I remembered. LOL! Now I still have to register for A&P, but registration isn't open yet. ARGH!

Soreness
I hurt all over. My legs, lower back, and ass are finally sore from Monday. My upper back and shoulders are feeling yesterday's workout, too. Heck even my hands and fingers are sore from work. Yuck!

Meal Plan
Skipping this bad boy for now.

A.M. - HIIT (15 min. w/u + 45/75 x 8)

P.M. - Weights
Chest
Incline Flyes
Cable Crossovers
Incline DB Press
Seated press machine
***3 sets 10-12

Abs