Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Equipoise, winny and clen cut 20lbs?

Big ste

Guys,
I'm an ex boxer and as of this year no longer fighting as I'm 37yrs. I'm 19st 4lbs and mid teens BF%. I'm looking to harden up and cut a stone in my 12 week cycle by keeping the bag work/skipping/sparring but after my weights sessions. Diet is nice n healthy.
I've done quite a bit of research as I have an underactive thyroid for which I take 100mcg of Levothyroxine (T4).
I'm looking at EQ (500mg every 8 days) due to its slow but steady hardening qualities, alongside the stanozolol and Clenbuterol (4 on 1 off). I'm taking in peptide bonded aminos throughout the day and upping the potassium/taurine via multivits.
This isn't a stack as there's no Test in it but as a fat loss/hardening cycle would it be any good? I'm slightly concerned about a large appetite increase with EQ!

Any advice would be appreciated guys. :mix:

To simplify,
I'm an ex boxer and as of this year no longer fighting as I'm 37yrs. I'm 6"4 tall, 270lbs and approx 15% bodyfat. I'm looking to harden up and cut a stone in my 12 week cycle by keeping the bag work /skipping/sparring but after my weights sessions. Diet is nice and healthy.
I've done quite a bit of research as I have an underactive thyroid for which I take 100mcg of Levothyroxine.
I'm looking at EQ (500mg every 8 days) due to its slow but steady hardening qualities, alongside the stanozolol and Clenbuterol (4 on 1 off). I'm taking in peptide bonded aminos throughout the day and upping the potassium/taurine via multivits.
This isn't a stack as there's no Test in it but as a fat loss/hardening cycle would it be any good? I'm slightly concerned about a large appetite increase with EQ!

Any advice would be appreciated guys. :mix:

You are better off cleaning up your diet and doing cardio. Then running your AAS. Also if you have a thyroid problem I would be very weary of using clenbuteral without talking to my dr about it.

My diet and cardio are strong as I'm still boxing 4/a week. All I need to do for the diet is cut down on the complex carbs as I won't need as much if I'm looking to cut up (and increase the protein intake as I was only on around 150gm a day when boxing). How I looked was irrelevant when fighting but now I want to change my goals.
I'm looking for any advice on whether the mix of EQ/Winy and Clen is a decent mix to speed up the hardening/cutting?

Any cycle history? What you're proposing will shut you down but not replace your natural testosterone on cycle (or your DHT) so libido problems are likely. Also, it all depends on your goals. Are you going to cut and then bulk? Or do you just want to cut your BF a bit and stay there?

Yeah, just cutting and maintaining is the goal. I've ordered some Nolvadex too even though there are little estrogen issues. I was gonna run at one Nolva ED just to be safe. This is my second cycle. I did a deca/winny cycle ten yrs ago but none since gaining my pro license 10yrs ago. I've no current desire to go above a lean 260lbs at present.

Yeah, just cutting and maintaining is the goal. I've ordered some Nolvadex too even though there little estrogen issues. I was gonna run at one Nolva ED just to be safe. This is my second cycle. I did a deca/winny cycle ten yrs ago but none since gaining my pro license 10yrs ago.

Then I'd do something like this:

wks 1-14 Test 250MG
wks 1-13 Primo 400MG

Read up on PCT. This is an awesome article:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/official-pct-2010-a-642825.html

If you're set on EQ
wks 1-14 Test 250MG
wks 1-12 EQ 600MG

Top Bottom