Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are cycles significantly enhanced with Winny and Clen?

Big ste

Just a quick post guys,
I'm about to run a 12 week cycle of Equipoise and Sustanon 250 with Nolvadex as part of the PCT (EQ 500mg with Sust at 250mg). My diet is always ok but set even tighter,with peptide bonded aminos/vits.
The questions is, would adding oral winstrol during the cycle make any significant difference? I have a naturally slightly raised cholestorol level of 6.5 so the winny will only be used if it would significantly improve the cycle.

Oh, one final thing, I was looking at Clen for the first 2 then last 2 weeks of the cycle as I'm looking to cut from 12% BF to around 10% so my goal is no more than 7-10lbs of lean on my first 2 010 cycle. Never used the Clenbuterol before so any suggestions on how it could work with this cycle/ways to improve would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

stay away from clen. elevated heart rate for 12-16 hrs a day is not a good thing, plus combined with AAS there is no special effect. Low dose T-3 (12.5 mcg) with aas would work better for synergy in your cycle. Winny at a dose of 25-50 mgs a day can indeed lower SHBG on cycle and make a slight difference.

Yes bro as said steroid and clen can elevate BP so not a good idea we would rather miss a sale than put a members health at risk

Just a quick post guys,
I'm about to run a 12 week cycle of Equipoise and Sustanon 250 with Nolvadex as part of the PCT (EQ 500mg with Sust at 250mg). My diet is always ok but set even tighter,with peptide bonded aminos/vits.
The questions is, would adding oral winstrol during the cycle make any significant difference? I have a naturally slightly raised cholestorol level of 6.5 so the winny will only be used if it would significantly improve the cycle.

Oh, one final thing, I was looking at Clen for the first 2 then last 2 weeks of the cycle as I'm looking to cut from 12% BF to around 10% so my goal is no more than 7-10lbs of lean on my first 2 010 cycle. Never used the Clenbuterol before so any suggestions on how it could work with this cycle/ways to improve would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I never stacked winny with EQ but the only time I've seen winny make a huge difference is on a cycle with tren.

Adding winny would increase the total amount of androgen you're taking and it would lower SHBG which would result in more free testosterone from the Sust.

However, since your cholesterol is already high, maybe proviron would be a better way to lower SHBG.

I've decided to take the advice and add test. I've got my gear, EQ and Sustanon 250 and nolva.
Gonna run 16wks. As a 37yr old who hasn't ran a cycle what doses would you guys suggest?
Mick Hart from NoBull and MickHart.com is adamant that only 100mg of EQ per shot is absorbed and necessary and the rest is wasted so shoot perhaps EQ every 4/5 days and Sustanon 250 once a week? As per previous post an the pic of me to your left, I'm 37yr old, 6"4 tall, 280lbs. Only medication I take is levothyroxin for an underactive thyroid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom