Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife wants to try AAS

squatmonkey said:
I would get her on about a gram of enanthate ,75mg of tren ace ed and see if she grows a beard and a penis...Just for kicks.. Other than that I would suggest a strict diet,circuit training and morning cardio before breakfast..

^^bad bro

Its all about diet. She needs to know what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat it and why she is eating it. If she can get to that point no AAS is needed what so ever.

slat1 said:
Its all about diet. She needs to know what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat it and why she is eating it. If she can get to that point no AAS is needed what so ever.

^^ +1

AAS is not magic. Regardless of her age if her diet is on and she is lifting intensely and not doing too much cardio for too long then she will drop that bit of fat and tighten up. The fact that she is older will also HELP her situation as women age their estrogen levels decline. :)

If a woman isn't seeing GREAT results from anavar 5/10mg EVER OTHER DAY then I would really REALLY question the source or again, her diet and training.

Mavafanculo said:
get her on here and involved in her own program -- we'll get her a trial Plat in that thread by needto so she can get started reading up on everything
Yes, Lots of girls here for her to talk to,make friends with,and learn from. No need to worry about guys giving her a hard time us mods take care of that real quick. Right now aas is not what she needs. Not now anyway.

I just want to mention this.... AAS is not a fat burner!

It is meant to help to build some lean mass. Or to maintain the lean mass you have while dieting in a calorie deficit.

Diet is the most important factor of how someone wants to look.

In my opinion she shouldn't go over 10mg anavar if she wants no side effects. Let her lift heavier, her diet and training should be consistent, don't forget to cardio.

Top Bottom