Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife wants to try AAS

Bourget

She's 43, in okay shape but wants to lose that mid-section belly and harden up. I really don't know what would be good for her.

She wants to look like a fitness/aerobics woman not body builder type.

Any suggestions on a cycle that would give her these results.

Thanks
Bourget

She tried var @ 5-10mg ED but didn't notice much. It was my recommendation to start out at such a low dose just to be careful.

We'll go with 10-20mg ED and see how it goes.

Thanks guys

get her on here and involved in her own program -- we'll get her a trial Plat in that thread by needto so she can get started reading up on everything

Bourget said:
She's 43, in okay shape but wants to lose that mid-section belly and harden up. I really don't know what would be good for her.

She wants to look like a fitness/aerobics woman not body builder type.

Any suggestions on a cycle that would give her these results.

Thanks
Bourget

hahah.. my wife is the same thing.40 yrs old, but after seeing me cycle with and without success (mostly with) she is on her 2nd cycle of 10mg var, but i also get her meridian, and she is really doing great things with her diet, so she is losing about 1-2 lbs per week. 5'9" 150 lbs, she will reach her goal (140) which she looks great at in another month..

The biggest advantage is the appetite control, and the additional strength she gets, thus allowing her to do more and get more physical with the weights..

and lipoflame has been another great asset or tool that she uses..

Good luck.. again.. diet is crucial..

I would get her on about a gram of enanthate ,75mg of tren ace ed and see if she grows a beard and a penis...Just for kicks.. Other than that I would suggest a strict diet,circuit training and morning cardio before breakfast..

Top Bottom