Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Tren cause night sweats?

Uncertain, since there are no studies on humans but it stands to reason that it's a reaction to the toxic nature of the drug. Sweats are increased at night because body temp drops. It's like having a flu -- your temp is up but you have chills. This does the opposite, which doesn't suggest an increased metabolism but a suppressed one, not unlike when you're hypothyroid where you'll be sweating but your temp is low -- the opposite of a flu. Either way, it's your body telling you something's wrong and it's trying to correct it.

Crysis6 said:
How quickly do the night sweats start when you begin? Ill be running tren for the first time as soon as it gets to me, so I just want to know what to prepare for.
]

About a week for the night sweats to kick in, but the insomnia starts day 1.

perryscoon said:
]

About a week for the night sweats to kick in, but the insomnia starts day 1.

oh god! the fuckin insomnia was the worst. From week 6-8 I think I got 3-4 actual hours of sleep a night max. I STILL have black rings around my eyes and its been 3 weeks since my last pin and I know its from sleep as my liver/kidney blood test values came back fine. At least I'm sleeping better now though. I just feel like I have months of sleep debt to pay off.

Beachbum1546 said:
It's a noob question but I'm still curious. Does tren somehow increase your metabolism thus causing high body temp which causes more sweat?

Also, does the sweating only occur when going to sleep?

Try eliminating carbs at night.

mus1cjunk1e said:
oh god! the fuckin insomnia was the worst. From week 6-8 I think I got 3-4 actual hours of sleep a night max. I STILL have black rings around my eyes and its been 3 weeks since my last pin and I know its from sleep as my liver/kidney blood test values came back fine. At least I'm sleeping better now though. I just feel like I have months of sleep debt to pay off.

You CAN get a good night's sleep on tren, you just have to sleep a lot longer. I found that if I stay in bed for 10+ hours, even though i would wake up every 30 min or so, I would still get a good night's sleep and feel great all day and in the gym.

All I can say is that when I started taking Dostinex, the night sweats went away and I haven't had trouble sleeping. Who knows if it was a prolactin issue, or if it's psychosomatic, but so far, Dostinex has been the way to go for me.

Top Bottom