Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Tren cause night sweats?

Great thread man...i remember seeing that a few months back. I guess I should get some letro and keep it on hand just in case. I need some dex while im at it, should have something other than an AI on hand anyway. I generally dont get bad sides, although I know tren is a different animal. Not sure about the dostinex...or bein able to get it anyway. lol

both ag-guys and 4rx have dostinex. on 4rx search for cabergoline they have it cheaper than ag-guys and they have it in pills not liquid.

since we are on a tren thread with many theories, what attributes to the tren cough moments after injecting?

Shit! I stay confused! I read a post a couple of weeks ago that said to take Arimidex @ .5mg EOD. So, after I felt a little nip tenderness... I started that shit. Now, I see that I'm supposed to take Femera instead. Damn! Which is it??? Good thing I got both onhand thanks to AGDudes! Please, please with a capitol "P".... someone tell me the correct dosage for the Femera while on TrenA. I'm currently doing Prop/100-Tren/50 ED & WinV/50 EOD. I'm in week 4 and the night sweats are a bitch, but damn I love knowing the shit is working. I've dropped 28 pounds and the ropes are showing bigtime in my quads/shoulders/arms. Four more weeks and I KNOW those suckers will show in my abs. Again, someone tell me the correct dosage for the Femera. Thanks Guys!

a-dex may be enough for you if it's currently working. I only use a-dex when needed but have Letro on hand just in case. It's only if things go bad you might need the Letro.

flexdaddyz71 said:
Shit! I stay confused! I read a post a couple of weeks ago that said to take Arimidex @ .5mg EOD. So, after I felt a little nip tenderness... I started that shit. Now, I see that I'm supposed to take Femera instead. Damn! Which is it??? Good thing I got both onhand thanks to AGDudes! Please, please with a capitol "P".... someone tell me the correct dosage for the Femera while on TrenA. I'm currently doing Prop/100-Tren/50 ED & WinV/50 EOD. I'm in week 4 and the night sweats are a bitch, but damn I love knowing the shit is working. I've dropped 28 pounds and the ropes are showing bigtime in my quads/shoulders/arms. Four more weeks and I KNOW those suckers will show in my abs. Again, someone tell me the correct dosage for the Femera. Thanks Guys!

.5mg ED for gyno prevention. 2.5mg ED for gyno reversal.

flexdaddyz71 said:

Damn! You lost 28lbs in 4 weeks?

perryscoon said:
.5mg ED for gyno prevention. 2.5mg ED for gyno reversal.

Well, this morning I noticed a small hard round lump (extremely small) about half the size of a BB under my right nip. It doesn't hurt, just a little tender. This hapened with my last cycle. Went away on its own within a month. Probably no big deal, but you use the DEX or FEM??? How much and how long???

flexdaddyz71 said:
Well, this morning I noticed a small hard round lump (extremely small) about half the size of a BB under my right nip. It doesn't hurt, just a little tender. This hapened with my last cycle. Went away on its own within a month. Probably no big deal, but you use the DEX or FEM??? How much and how long???

fem until you're done with the tren, then u can switch back to a-dex or nolva if u want.

Top Bottom