Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Tren cause night sweats?

Beachbum1546

It's a noob question but I'm still curious. Does tren somehow increase your metabolism thus causing high body temp which causes more sweat?

Also, does the sweating only occur when going to sleep?

Not sure whether it is increasing your metabolism, but I can tell you that for me it def increased body temp -- I was up at about 99ish all the time. Yes I was sweating during the day at random times as well as at night. It was just worse at night. I always had to keep the ac on full blast.

I think the night sweats happen because you are bundled up in a blanket and your body temp starts to rise prob up to around 100 if I had to guess. When it gets too high you wake up too which accounts for some of the sleeplessness. The night sweats basically stopped for me when I kept my ac down really low and the fan on as well as not having the blanket completely over me.

Also Khemix said he keeps his feet out from under the blanket so that he can loose heat from there all night. He said that helped him a lot.

This is a good question and if someone has an answer would love to know.

My hypothesis is something along the lines that at night a lot takes place in the body as far as recuperation and cleansing. Tren is highly androgenic and sweat glands have androgen receptors so the sweating is a way of clearing the tren that has attached to the androgen receptor and this happens all day for the most part but would be more noticeable at night as the body tries to clear the tren.

Access said:
This is a good question and if someone has an answer would love to know.

My hypothesis is something along the lines that at night a lot takes place in the body as far as recuperation and cleansing. Tren is highly androgenic and sweat glands have androgen receptors so the sweating is a way of clearing the tren that has attached to the androgen receptor and this happens all day for the most part but would be more noticeable at night as the body tries to clear the tren.

Thats interesting. I never thought of that possibility before. I know it definitely has something to do with temperature though because lowering the temperature in my room definitely stopped the night sweats almost completely.

mus1cjunk1e said:
Thats interesting. I never thought of that possibility before. I know it definitely has something to do with temperature though because lowering the temperature in my room definitely stopped the night sweats almost completely.

Isn't this just a "mechanical" means in search of a better term though as really your not stopping the sweating but more readily evaporating the sweat that is there by being in a lower temperature environment.

Access said:
Isn't this just a "mechanical" means in search of a better term though as really your not stopping the sweating but more readily evaporating the sweat that is there by being in a lower temperature environment.

I think the lower temp keeps you from sweating as much period. Lower temps wont evaporate more liquid than higher temps in fact the opposite would be true (a volume of air at a higher temperature has the energy to actually hold more water). If anything having a fan on would make the difference in evaporation but even then I'm under the covers so the air isn't getting to my body where I'm sweating. But I soak the bed when the room is warmer, when its cooler the bed is almost dry, and my fan is always on.

How quickly do the night sweats start when you begin? Ill be running tren for the first time as soon as it gets to me, so I just want to know what to prepare for.

I was running tren ace and I started getting sweats after about a week or 2. I think it was some time during my second week and they started getting bad week 3.

Crysis6 said:
How quickly do the night sweats start when you begin? Ill be running tren for the first time as soon as it gets to me, so I just want to know what to prepare for.
I started tren yesterday and I was sweating that night. I was surprised. I've run tren two other times and it has never begun so soon. It may have been from something else but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom