Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys cheat by using steroids?

I think anyone who uses steroids and his under 220lb +12% bf or is a joke and a big fuking pussy.. Guys who take juice are looking for a shortcut and cant take the hard way, its so easy to take roids and blow up to a massive size without much work, please dont say guys who are ON workout even harder than naturals, i've seen it happen with my own eyes, ex: last yr a buddy of mine took deca and test for 3 month without any hard work in the gym, his diet was CRAP and i mean CRAP because he was too busy selling drugs n shit he was coming to the gym 3-4 times a week and disappear came back disappear his bench went from 165 to 235 in 2 month, add 15lb of muscle and lost 5% BF without any freaking WORK.. If your not a pro bodybuilder or an elite powerlifter you should leave the roids alone, when you train natural you own the muscle and strength that you gained but if you use steroids its not you anymore you had help from roids how can you be proud of that???? Im 22 5'8 207lb 14%bf and never used any performance enhancing drugs except creatine.. Im not anti steroids at all im not saying they're dangerous or anything but its very disrespectful to those who bust their ass in the gym, eat very clean and train natural and there are guys who juice for 4 month and gain more than 2 years worth of work naturally..

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY THIS IS JUST MY OPINION..

I think this is silly. If guys choose to use the sauce and done there research, let it be. This sounds like a pride thing for you. Your upset because guys are benching more then you because they used some sauce, who has time to give a shit about what others are benching? LOL, just kinda messing with you. If bros want to juice, let it be, why should I care what they do.

I think anyone who uses steroids and his under 220lb +12% bf or is a joke and a big fuking pussy.. Guys who take juice are looking for a shortcut and cant take the hard way, its so easy to take roids and blow up to a massive size without much work, please dont say guys who are ON workout even harder than naturals, i've seen it happen with my own eyes, ex: last yr a buddy of mine took deca and test for 3 month without any hard work in the gym, his diet was CRAP and i mean CRAP because he was too busy selling drugs n shit he was coming to the gym 3-4 times a week and disappear came back disappear his bench went from 165 to 235 in 2 month, add 15lb of muscle and lost 5% BF without any freaking WORK.. If your not a pro bodybuilder or an elite powerlifter you should leave the roids alone, when you train natural you own the muscle and strength that you gained but if you use steroids its not you anymore you had help from roids how can you be proud of that???? Im 22 5'8 207lb 14%bf and never used any performance enhancing drugs except creatine.. Im not anti steroids at all im not saying they're dangerous or anything but its very disrespectful to those who bust their ass in the gym, eat very clean and train natural and there are guys who juice for 4 month and gain more than 2 years worth of work naturally..

yes ALOT of people are lookin for an easy way out, that being said.........stupid post. congratulations your 207 and dont have any abs at 14% bf. good for you for not taking anything. lmao

Man, somebody remind why I track everything I eat, don't get fucked up when my friends go out, track my protein, carb, micros, and work harder in the gym than any other person I see in there? When all I had to do was needle up? Well I'm busting out the lawn chair and just gonna roll out these last 8 weeks of cycle. You don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. So what way did you think it was gonna come off? When you smoke weed did you cheat your good time? You should have just stuck with alcohol to have a good time. Leave the drugs to Def Leopard and other rock bands. They are professionals. You sound like a douche.

Yeah... We have some dumb kids at my gym that juice... Get "some" results... But being 47 and have "juiced" on and off for several years I'm offended by your statement.
It is NOT a easy way... Every person I know that uses gear is 100% dedicated.... Tracks diet, workouts, macro and micro nutrients.....

If it was "easy" this board would be filled with Arnold look a likes! I respect the natural bodybuilder ... But don't judge me or any of my good bros on this board if we Make the educated choice to use gear.

Yeah... We have some dumb kids at my gym that juice... Get "some" results... But being 47 and have "juiced" on and off for several years I'm offended by your statement.
It is NOT a easy way... Every person I know that uses gear is 100% dedicated.... Tracks diet, workouts, macro and micro nutrients.....

If it was "easy" this board would be filled with Arnold look a likes! I respect the natural bodybuilder ... But don't judge me or any of my good bros on this board if we Make the educated choice to use gear.

No shit bro. Nicely put. I just re-read his thread and he said his buddy was only going to the gym 3-4 times a week cause he was too busy selling drugs. Only 3-4 times? Not much less than I go. I guess if you want to really work we have to go 7 days a week.

You start the post out with, "I Think". Sorry man. I dont think anyone gave a fuck bout what you thought here. We arent on your all natty forums telling you, "We Think you should juice". Get a life. And have fun competing against the others on your lower level.

Top Bottom