Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are my arms not getting bigger or at least sore from lifting

I think most of you are missing the true problem here....you are not training anything but arms....the body is a unit ...most people can't make just one part grow huge without the rest also growing some...yo0ur are not able to train the rest right now thereforre no growth ...also in order to gain more size on any bodypart...you must gain weight ...for about every 15 pound of mass you will gain 1 inch...

I believe that because of the type of muscle fibers they are, arms respond best to the 8-12 range, and this has held true for me in my personal experience.

Try that, attempt not to cheat, and additionally do NOT overlook tris, as tris are much more important for overall arms size. THe fact that they are 2/3 of the arm does not mean you need double the exercises for tris though.

M&F has a good article : Awesome arms in 21 days.

I responded extremely well to that - it talks about muscle fibers etc = good info.

Also don't overlook your diet and sleep !

Peace ,and good luck

The routine you are currently on is going to give you cut but no muscle mass. I suggest: Rev. Curls 4 sets 15,12,10,8
Hammer 3 sets 10,8,6
Preacher 3 sets 8,10,12
Barbell curl 4 sets 10,12,8,6
Up your weight 5 lbs every set. I have gotten awesome results from this. I do nothing but abs and biceps on this day. Good Luck...

Dont get me wrong I do other stuff besides arms I was just listing what I do for bis. Well its alittle hard to do other stuff right at this moment cause I have no car or way to get to the gym. So right now the only thing I can do for tris are skull crushers and those push back things. Anything else I can do for tris at home. I also sleep and eat pretty crappy Iam sure if I improved on those two things it would help some. Any other ideas for bigger arms.

Also got another question. It is also kind of hard for me to gain chest strength. For chest I do 4 sets of 6 at 225(dont laugh :) Iam not trying to be a body builder just get some good size) and 1 set of 245 5 times and 2 burn out sets of 145 as many times as I can do it. Then I do incline and decline bench dumbelss with 60s or 70s. Any idea of what can help me? Thanks for the help

you just answered you own question guy-crappy eating habits...for muscle to grow you need quality food fish,chicken.steaks etc also a good protein shake 2 -three times a day.incorporated with exercise you will experience -able to do more reps-able to handle heavier weight result-bigger muscle tissue ....Finis.. RADAR

Top Bottom