Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whose diet is this??

Johnny_Whoops

I found it on here and I'm running it now for 5 days. I'm 209 5'11 with 16%. I dropped 3 lbs since I started already. I shed water. Anyway, since I started the diet, my shoulders are KILLING me. It's beyond soreness it's a constant ache. When I hit the gym it's getting in the way with my routine workouts. I did hit shoulders and chest heavy last week, but I'm never this slayed. I'm guessing its a defeciency...potassium? I'm throwing in that half a banana, but clearly I'm not taking in the carbs and fats I was last week. Anything I should add to my diet to fix this?

Meal #1
5 oz. lean meat (93% or leaner beef, Chicken, Tuna or Turkey Breast)
+ 5 egg whites, 1 yolk
+ 1 cup steamed oatmeal (I use steel cut oats and steam them in a rice steamer)

Meal #2
Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Beverly International - Ultra Size in 14 oz water (or other ‘High Quality’ protein supplement)

Meal #3
8 ounces chicken (weighed prior to cooking) or 9 oz can tuna
2-3 cups salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, green peppers, etc.)
2 TBS Newman’s Own Vinegar and Oil dressing or make your own with 2 TBS Vinegar,
1 TBS Flax Oils and spices for flavor
– OR –
1-Cup Green Beans

Meal #4
Same as Meal #2, plus ½ banana, 1 tsp ANPB (all natural peanut butter)

Meal #5
8 ounces lean meat (chicken, turkey, fish, 93% or leaner beef, etc.)
2 cups vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, spinach or zucchini)
- OR – another salad as in Meal 3

Important
**Remember to space meals apart during waking hours ~ 3-4 hours apart (and no more than 4 hours). You should be eating you last meal right before bed
--- Try to drink one to one and a half gallon of water daily
--- You can cut the cardio back to (2) 15-20 min sessions per week and maintain normal lifting routine

------------------------------
Master Food List - You may substitute freely within a category for variety:

I. Proteins—Chicken, tuna, fish, turkey breast, 93% or higher lean beef, egg whites, whole eggs,

II. Complex (Natural) Carbohydrates—This is a risky area. A complex carbohydrate is one that can be fully utilized by the body to be burned as energy. Some good examples are baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, cream of rice, brown rice cakes, brown rice pasta, oatmeal, kidney and lima beans, corn, lentils, and peas.

III. Fresh Fruits - Apples, apricots, avocados, berries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapefruit, grapes, honeydew melons, nectarines, oranges, papaya, peaches, plums, strawberries. (Unsweetened frozen fruits are acceptable as part of your total fruit intake.)

IV. Non - Starchy Vegetables: asparagus, green beans, cabbage (all varieties), carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, kale, lettuce (all varieties), onions, peppers (green, red, jalapeno, etc.), radishes, spinach, string beans, squash (summer varieties only), tomatoes, water chestnuts and zucchini.

V. "Healthy" Fats and Oils: Flax seed oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, olive oil, almonds, Brazil nuts, filberts, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, flax seeds, heavy cream, real butter, and lecithin granules.

Free Foods for your Fat Burning Plan
Vinegar Diet beverages
Lemon juice Decaffeinated coffee
Lime juice Mustard
Water Garlic
Iced tea Mushrooms
Onions Dry seasonings Scallions Salt
Cucumber Pepper
Lettuce Sugar-free Jell-O
Citrus peels Sugar-free gum
Herbal tea

FYI, still running this diet. I gorged on booze and a few bad meals over this weekend, but still looking good. I see nothing wrong with the occasional cheat here or there. I'm down to 205 and my strength is acually still on the rise! The diet is fairly easy to stick to. Breakfast is the only meal that takes me a while to get down (not too hungry in the morning and it's a hearty fricken meal).

Top Bottom