Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's proud to be on steroids?

Who is proud to be on steroids?

• Who is not proud or feels bad about it?

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Who just loves it and has no issues wirh it ever!=!?

Votes: 85 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't tell a sole, not because I'm not proud just because it's no ones business and I'm not the type that brags.

im proud of how it helps me look and feel.. fuck braggin bout being on

i'm proud enough to not tell anyone at all, except for you mob. finished first cycle, first week off, i wanna get back on, fuck it was good.

It takes a tremendous amount of guts for a person who's responsible enough to have read, researched and understood the implications of steroid use, and its negative / side effects and then decide to use it. I'm not talking about young punks who just want to get freaking big for lays, but those grown ups who've trained naturally for atleast 4 years and then research their stuff and DARE to take the plunge.

I can proudly say, i'm one of them :supercool who belong to the latter...

Next cycle :

Eq, test e, tbol : 16weeker. I shudder to think how fucking awesome i'm going to look and feel. My .02

I wish I could be proud. The media makes it like you are a complete loser if you're on juice. I've heard girls make comments like "your dick shrinks" and "the strength is fake, you just look strong but you really don't gain any strength" and "once you get off you turn into a fat mess and all your muscle turns into flab." Guys get jealous that they don't have your results and blame the muscle mass and definition on the juice, even though it comes down to the strict dedication in the gym and a perfect diet every damn day for months and months.

well said. i wouldnt use the word proud. best to keep it to yourself. especially after the Arod scandal. enjoy the results, but save yourself the condescending superior looks and remarks and keep private.

Good question. I could give a fuck what misunderstanding anyone has about it.
I'm not "proud" of having to be on HRT but I'm proud that I had the foresight and gumption to go on so I can look and feel better than 99% of the other old farts my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom