Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's proud to be on steroids?

Who is proud to be on steroids?

• Who is not proud or feels bad about it?

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Who just loves it and has no issues wirh it ever!=!?

Votes: 85 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Agree

I wish I could be proud. The media makes it like you are a complete loser if you're on juice. I've heard girls make comments like "your dick shrinks" and "the strength is fake, you just look strong but you really don't gain any strength" and "once you get off you turn into a fat mess and all your muscle turns into flab." Guys get jealous that they don't have your results and blame the muscle mass and definition on the juice, even though it comes down to the strict dedication in the gym and a perfect diet every damn day for months and months.

It's a shame what the media has turned steroids into. I wish that they would do a blood test on all of these celebrities that the women go crazy over. When they test positive for Test, Winstrol, Anavar, etc, then will the girls say "ewwww?"

Maybe it's just in the USA but steroids have a bad rep. I am proud with my buddies in the gym who have been using for years and understand everything about it, but not those who just know what they know from the media and from health class in high school.

I just turned 50, have been ON since I was 40( which means not doing heavy ON/OFF cycles which I personally think is harmful) but staying ON and using small/moderate amounts of AS all the time. I feel and look better than anyone I know in my age bracket.Other than AS, the only medecine I ever need to take is an aspirin every now and then. Im grateful that I was introduced to AS when I was and I plan on staying ON for the remainder of my life.(personal choice here ,fellas, not a call for "reason") I understand the outcry from the general public relative to professional athletes (which I am not)when considering advantages professionals may have in their sports compared to non-using athletes. But,to me, the weighing of advantages for athletes who use ANYTHING-- NO2, Creatine, Protein- is a slippery slope. You can start with outlawing AS ,which certainly seems to give athletes an advantage/edge over non-users- but whos to say after that happens, some deem NO2 or Creatine an advantage to those that choose not to take them and you start getting those supplements banned? I always thought the entire idea of competition ,especially in sports, is that some guys are just inherently better, more tuned, more driven than others and those special guys excel.I tend to think that the guys who decide to try AS are even more driven and deserve to come out on top. "Survival of the fittest" has always been my mantra-Rome survived 2000 years on that same thought-and I ,personally ,see nothing wrong with amazing athletes revving their games up a notch by becoming bigger, stronger, better.AS aside,you can do degrees of that just by understanding the art of bodybuilding and taking Proteins and other supplements that other less-driven/knowledgeable athletes dont know or want to take. Does it make those supplement taking athletes cheaters? I realize steroids are a more powerful form of supplement but the general principle for all supplements designed to enhance performance is in danger if banning takes hold.
Im not offended by AS nor am I tittilated by them. I just appreciate how they can assist in making your body the powerful machine it can remain/become but only if you are also disciplined ,driven and consistent in your pursuits. If the public actually understood AS and realized that you really cant make a Mark McGwire out of a Pee Wee Herman by sticking him with roids then the hysteria would dissapear some. Its the lack of real information that irks me.
Am I proud of my use? No.But Im grateful and thankful I had some good teachers and that I spent alot of time really learning the sport of bodybuilding,the physiology of muscle building, and coming to understand the positive uses of moderate/conservative AS use.

Its like asking if youre proud to to use a hammer to hit a nail instead of a rock. Roids are just another tool to use, with neither pride nor prejudice.
Of course as others mentioned here, others opinions may vary.

I really don't care. A little more test is not going to do no harm. Fuckt the abusers and the media that wreck everything.

I love it..
Knowing what most of the normal slave ilk don't know and/or lie to themselves about.. a "holy grail" if you would, strength and vitality in a pill or shot..

I am proud of it, and I will be untill the end of my days.

Inside I take pride I feel conected to you all in this under ground world we live in but in reality it's nothing to be proud or ashamed of... If the rest of the world was ok with it we would jus be average :( lol

i am proud to be strong. proud to be big. proud to look as good as i can. proud to be intelligent . proud to defy all the stereotypes that the media brainwashes people into believing

I'm proud to have the knowledge and understandingnof each steroid and how they adapt to my body. I love the feeling of never looking like I come off a cycle because of the way my body reacts to certain steroids. Primo and Prop are my 2 favorite and I keep most or all of my gains. Tren is also another great compound :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom