Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's proud to be on steroids?

Who is proud to be on steroids?

• Who is not proud or feels bad about it?

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Who just loves it and has no issues wirh it ever!=!?

Votes: 85 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
proud is not exactly the word I would use. maybe comfortable? honestly I don't care about steriods that much. I am on the other hand proud of my muscle gains.

well ive never tried them (may try in future but im only 20 now) and dont believe what you guys are doing is wrong, but today i was at the gym and these two annoying ass guys were sitting their as loud as they could discussing their "use" and it kinda pissed me off.... not because they were dong them but because they were bragging and from what they were saying i could tell these 30 yr old + guys had no idea what they were talking about lol and to be honest they didnt look like they did either.... but fuck it thats why i come here to you guys on EF the truly dedicated ones who know what they are doing :)
good luck guys

this is the way i feel about this issue. for 3 years i busted my ass in the gym 4 to 5 days a week. i read every muscle magizine, rescerched every suppliment, took half the shit in the"local health/vitamin shop". most of that shit is garbage! any which way you or anyone else looks at it working out, doing healthy things and making healthy choices saved me from a life of addiction. i believe steroids help you reach the next level and make you push harder to get what you want. i am almost 40 years old and i look like i am 25. they aid me in making positive gains, help with anxiety and help my old achey joints. i have never felt any added aggression, they have actually effected me quite the oppisite. i am way more pleasent to be around and have the sex drive of a 14 year old, except when on deca lmao!!!

this is the way i feel about this issue. for 3 years i busted my ass in the gym 4 to 5 days a week. i read every muscle magizine, rescerched every suppliment, took half the shit in the"local health/vitamin shop". most of that shit is garbage! any which way you or anyone else looks at it working out, doing healthy things and making healthy choices saved me from a life of addiction. i believe steroids help you reach the next level and make you push harder to get what you want. i am almost 40 years old and i look like i am 25. they aid me in making positive gains, help with anxiety and help my old achey joints. i have never felt any added aggression, they have actually effected me quite the oppisite. i am way more pleasent to be around and have the sex drive of a 14 year old, except when on deca lmao!!!
sounds good to me

I don't feel BAD persay, but I would feel much better if I had the genetics to be this way naturally. I do However feel annoyed that I have to educate others as to why it ISN'T a problem and the media hype is blow way out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom