Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's proud to be on steroids?

Who is proud to be on steroids?

• Who is not proud or feels bad about it?

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Who just loves it and has no issues wirh it ever!=!?

Votes: 85 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's proud to be on steroids:supercool

i am not proud or ashamed to be on steroids. i do take pride in striving to achieve a damn near impossible goal every waking moment of my life. the steroids and everything else are just a part of it.

whats not to be proud of? your stong as hell, horny as a kid who just discovered masturbation, and probably look better than most guys in your gym. you got a one up on most of the fools out there!

Its just like girl with fake tits. Sometimes you have to question them if they are real or not..and sometimes you just know...either way they look good! I wouldnt say im proud when I cycle. Sometimes I say im going tyo stop and then summer is right around the corner and I cant wait to do it.

i am not proud or ashamed to be on steroids. i do take pride in striving to achieve a damn near impossible goal every waking moment of my life. the steroids and everything else are just a part of it.

My thoughts exactly!! Couldn't have said it better. Now to answer the original question, my healthy and fit lifestyle is what I'm most proud of. The compliments from others, the jealousy and negative attitudes that comes from the lazy around you and the approach from others when at the gym asking about a new technique or exercise you yourself got from another brother happy to pass it on. It's our lifestyle, it's our passion!!

im much more proud to be able to hold a thick, lean physique when off of steroids. being on is cheating. its just a fact. its when youre off for a year or so that you see where you are at and what you are worth as far as hard work/dedication/diet. when youre off and lifting more than those who are on and carrying nearly the same physique (minus the super pump and veins), thats a source of pride in my opinion.

I'm not proud or ashamed. I'm just glad I have a better grasp of knowledge on what I am doing to my body then what the consensus or media have all the negative feedback clouded over us. It's nice to sit someone down and educate them.

IMO having the discipline to run AAS CORRECTLY + training CORRECTLY + DIETING CORRECTLY + using resources like EF = something we can all be proud of

My thoughts exactly!! Couldn't have said it better. Now to answer the original question, my healthy and fit lifestyle is what I'm most proud of. The compliments from others, the jealousy and negative attitudes that comes from the lazy around you and the approach from others when at the gym asking about a new technique or exercise you yourself got from another brother happy to pass it on. It's our lifestyle, it's our passion!!

What he said!!

For minute I was going to say I was proud, but I think that's the gear talking! :supercool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom