Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's gettin' Huge in October?!!?!?!!!

It wasnt planned, i had ordered a big mac value meal with 20 nuggets. my buddy said, thats it? and im never one to back down, so i said, make that 40 nuggets and add another big mac. took me 45 minutes, but it all went down.

gotta love those nuggets!

Cutting this winter and doing a lean bulker this summer. Gotta look jacked in the t-shirt.
I do the opposite from everybody else it seems.

It wasnt planned, i had ordered a big mac value meal with 20 nuggets. my buddy said, thats it? and im never one to back down, so i said, make that 40 nuggets and add another big mac. took me 45 minutes, but it all went down.

you're a champ. and my buddy thought my 5 jr. bacon cheese burgers from Wendy's like 4 years ago was bad ass...

Man I gots to hit my look like one fuckin lean freak for christmas!

Right now I'm at 212 and 6.5-7% Bodyfat. I'm going to hit 215 at 5%! That's my christmas present!

Right now I'm at 212 and 6.5-7% Bodyfat. I'm going to hit 215 at 5%! That's my christmas present!

great goal rickie!
I just want to get down into the single digits again! lol

great goal rickie!
I just want to get down into the single digits again! lol

Hells yeah baby I need a woman....for some weird reason I'm some sort of mega creeper so I have to be sooooo ripped they can't resist my boyish charm.

Dude I gots no doubt you'll get there Sweed! What's your current BF%age and what are you trying to get to?

Damn son! You post up any recent pics? 212 at under 7% is pretty dope :cool:

Damn son! You post up any recent pics? 212 at under 7% is pretty dope :cool:

Thanks Man,(you gots a shout out in the new video) I will have the pics up very soon. Ben, The guy who does the videos, Will be shooting them and I hope its really soon. So far I'm "The Ripped Big Guy" on campus

How you doin Conan? Things comin along nicely?

Thanks Man,(you gots a shout out in the new video) I will have the pics up very soon. Ben, The guy who does the videos, Will be shooting them and I hope its really soon. So far I'm "The Ripped Big Guy" on campus

How you doin Conan? Things comin along nicely?

I'll be looking foward to the video brother.

Thanks man, things are fine. Just doing my thing day in and day out. Looking foward to the winter bulk but for now, still enjoying the crazy veins and new size I got from my previous cycle...hopefully I can hang onto the muscle throughout PCT

Top Bottom