Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who was the first member on here to be banned after you signed up?

BIKINIMOM said:
YUP - I think he is THE ONLY member in the history of elite to have GS bust on his ass...

FastTwitch or MuscleTwitch or is his reincarnation I think... WTF is it? I am pissed at myself because I can't remember for the life of me.

If the newbies only new how freaking funny it was to bust on this dude. Remember that pic of his head on Janet Reno's body!?!?!

LFMAO
u mean fastwitchfiber or fagsnitchwhiner. I remember he said some nasty shit about the Katrina victims that won him a lot of red love from everyone. He even sent me a nasty email once from some edmund burke.

I dont really remember when. But i do remember May1010, STEEL BEAST, JohnnyO, Heather Darling um. STEEL BEAST was my boy, banning him was wrong. KAYNE i guess got banned or maybe he just left, Shit i cant remember.

dannomight said:
u mean fastwitchfiber or fagsnitchwhiner. I remember he said some nasty shit about the Katrina victims that won him a lot of red love from everyone. He even sent me a nasty email once from some edmund burke.

Bingo!

He was a really strange character. Someone should find and bump the thread where he actually posted pics of his teeny weeny non-functioning peeny. I think it was one of those that if there was even minimal pube hair it hid THE ENTIRE SAUSAGE.

:worried:

Amaf not sure if anyone remebers him - he went off to set up Trieda

Wrongun!

Top Bottom