Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who was the first member on here to be banned after you signed up?

BIKINIMOM said:
I think that Plifter was the only imbecile that was personally and very publicly banned by GS himself. My God - could someone bump his "I only have a two inch peepee that never gets hard" thread. WTF?!?!? He reinvented himself - what is his handle... He had a pick of his bitch-tittied self in his avatar. I can't recall his screenname... somebody post up.

May1010 just imploded one day.

And Madbomber LMFAO was one of THE FUNNIEST bannings ever... Sad, sad, sad. He is probably posting away to this day on some second-rated elitefitness wannabe forum about how THAT BITCH bikinimom got him banned. :heart:

LMAO....I forgot about that....Yesssss!

You remember when George Spellwin HIMSELF would bust on P-lifters ass?

vixensghost said:
LMAO....I forgot about that....Yesssss!

You remember when George Spellwin HIMSELF would bust on P-lifters ass?

YUP - I think he is THE ONLY member in the history of elite to have GS bust on his ass...

FastTwitch or MuscleTwitch or is his reincarnation I think... WTF is it? I am pissed at myself because I can't remember for the life of me.

If the newbies only new how freaking funny it was to bust on this dude. Remember that pic of his head on Janet Reno's body!?!?!

LFMAO

I was so happy when that sugar plum broad got the boot. She was crazy. Yup crazy. Sure glad she's nowhere around.

BIKINIMOM said:
YUP - I think he is THE ONLY member in the history of elite to have GS bust on his ass...

FastTwitch or MuscleTwitch or is his reincarnation I think... WTF is it? I am pissed at myself because I can't remember for the life of me.

If the newbies only new how freaking funny it was to bust on this dude. Remember that pic of his head on Janet Reno's body!?!?!

LFMAO

YES....God, Gerorge got him soooo good!

Top Bottom