Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who was the first member on here to be banned after you signed up?

Smalls I believe

hhmm honestly this place was ZOO when i signed on, ultragainz, E2 , hucklberry, but it was a blast watching these guys feed off each other knowledge. huck has some GREAT articles for you plat members who can do search..

georgie24 said:
hhmm honestly this place was ZOO when i signed on, ultragainz, E2 , hucklberry, but it was a blast watching these guys feed off each other knowledge. huck has some GREAT articles for you plat members who can do search..

I still miss ultragainz but I don't think he was banned. He just disappeared. He was one funny bastard

lol he was a nut!

i remeber getting flamed by quadsweep and a couple other bro's for this insane first cycle idea LMAO

kayne was the first banned-ee that i can recall. he was banned, as i recall, for being his usual argumenative, obnoxious, asshat self.

I remember JohnnyO getting banned (that douche)

May1010 just forgot to take his meds one day. That dude was a riot. Remember that sexfest meet up party he had with musclepig and bull69 and he posted pics of it? Then he fried his brain and went crazy. He claimed he was run over by a car and caught in the lie about the hospital.

But he did have his little hearts greatest revenge when RyanH got banned.

may, bull and MP...

they made some effin' HILARIOUS late night posts here.

Top Bottom