Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is this BEAST?

BigArnie

I've had the following pics on my PC for months now but have never been able to figure out who this guy is, as I can't remember where I downloaded them from. I might be wrong, but I remember vaguely that he is a Finnish bodybuilder. Well, bodybuilder or not, he is the biggest MF that I've ever seen! Here goes...

...and finally the deadlift. The blue plates are clearly marked 20kg, which means that the red plates are 50kg each. If you add it all up, this must be very close to, if not more than 900lb! All the pictures as I have them saved on my HDD are called savolaX which might be a clue to the guy's name. Could anyone help, please?

Cheers,
Arno

the red plates are 25kgs.thats 55lbs. each the weight on the bar is 240kgs. that is only 529 no where close to 900lbs don't be silly there have only been 5 people ever to deadlft 900lbs. or more and not one of them was a BODYBUILDER!

his name is Marko Salolainen...and yes is he a finnish bodybuilder...in 1993 he was the finnish heavyweight and overall championship...he was 5'9 250...and was only 24 yrs. old...i have to admit he is one big dude!

Thanks a lot, Buffarkie! I did a search on Google using that name (well, actually the correct spelling turned out to be Marko Savolainen) and came up with lots of pages dedicated to the guy. I see that his off-season is over 300lb on his 5'9 frame!

Kaotic, no offence, dude. I see in your profile that you claim to be a "powerlifting world champion" so, if that is true, you should know a thing or two about adding weights. So thanks for helping me out but but you are missing the whole point of my post. All I wanted to know was who this is and I got my answer. Still, If you're right then he's pulling ~530lb there which is still respectable for a bodybuilder.

bumper plates

I can't recall all the different color coding schemes on bumper plates, but that's what those are. And bumper plates are a lot thicker than iron so they probably are something like 25 kilos.

Top Bottom