Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who I am, my goals, my situation, looking for advice on cycle #1

ocisbomb said:
Superdawgy, Trenfan, everything cleared up now? The first couple weeks of my cycle I flip-flopped a little because of things not coming in the mail. Also, thanks for the advice.

Best of luck bro. Keep reading and learning is all i can tell you now. BTW enan shouldn't make you sore for more than a few days if at all. You might want to find another source?

SuperDawgy said:
Best of luck bro. Keep reading and learning is all i can tell you now. BTW enan shouldn't make you sore for more than a few days if at all. You might want to find another source?
It's all good bro.
On the test-E you can either go with some EQ mixed in, or sterile oil if avail. If your using QV they had some batches with a high BA content that some people don't react too kindly to. Myself included. I find that I can't go over 1.5cc without having some serious pain the next few days. Try cutting back on your cc amount and going with shots twice a week, it may solve you pain issue.

More shots, smaller dose; I never thought of that. You guy's are FULL of tricks! I really enjoy giving myself the injections, what a rush! I think I am also sensitive to the high BA content like you are, I have trouble walking the next 3-4 days. Seriously sore. I massage, stretch, work the muscle, heat it, etc.. Still, it feels like I was poking fun at the girl at the donkey-show and got kicked by the donkey right in the ass.

I don't see your height listed anywhere. There's a big difference between 5'7, 215 lbs and 6'1, 215 lbs.

I am 5'9". I just cut to about 185 and since starting this gainer cycle I'm up to about 190 in 2 weeks. Slow acting juice...

Thinking about adding dbol for 4 weeks midcycle.. any suggestions or discouragement? Good idea? Bad? Anything?

Not a big fan of dbol myself. If I was to use it... I would kick start a cycle for 4 weeks with it... thats it.

Top Bottom