Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who does the cleaning up after sex

heatherrae said:
No, but a guy gets stuff on his naughty bits too. Sticky stuff, ya know.
o god I love girls like this..girls that com..get sticky drip the hot white com all over my cock...I just love it.juicers or ok to but I love girls that really com think hot come all over my cock.

I love it when a womens vaginal fluids gets all over me. I especially like it when right after im done i roll over and fall asleep.....get up the next morning to take a massive piss and I see her dried up cum on my cock...thats when I know it was a good night and not a wet dream.

seaking420 said:
I love it when a womens vaginal fluids gets all over me. I especially like it when right after im done i roll over and fall asleep.....get up the next morning to take a massive piss and I see her dried up cum on my cock...thats when I know it was a good night and not a wet dream.
fuck ya.

seaking420 said:
by the next morning, it has dried up and gotten all flaky and all over the sheets. I like to clean that stuff up before it gets all over the place.

The last few months I've been a squirter. I'm probably lucky I don't have a regular boyfriend. I would need a tarp and a water hose before sex. :worried:

heatherrae said:
by the next morning, it has dried up and gotten all flaky and all over the sheets. I like to clean that stuff up.

The last few months I've been a squirter. I'm probably lucky I don't have a regular boyfriend. I would need a tarp and a water hose before sex. :worried:
there is nothing wrong with it at all.I love making a girl com...if she dont com it just ant fun.so I want to see her quiver on my cock.squirt or get her come all over me...

Top Bottom