Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

6'1 215 and bench 305 x 10 probably get 215 for 20.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Oh! Well....fuck you! Lol. That's beasting man!

Im at 200 right now...maybe less than that. I've lost at least 10lbs of muscles from cutting and then losing grip on life and my diet :(

A year ago I did 245 three times but im sure I can get 200x10 without any situation. I can do 100lb dumbbells on incline 7 times if that counts any. I use toyou max out at 95lbs like two years ago
Sent from my MB860

Oh! Well....fuck you! Lol. That's beasting man!

Im at 200 right now...maybe less than that. I've lost at least 10lbs of muscles from cutting and then losing grip on life and my diet :(

A year ago I did 245 three times but im sure I can get 200x10 without any situation. I can do 100lb dumbbells on incline 7 times if that counts any. I use toyou max out at 95lbs like two years ago
Sent from my MB860

Thanks for the compliment bro! I have just always had a strong bench. Beasting IMO is 315 and up for reps. That is what I am working for. Juice or no juice that is a lot of weight. Nice work on your incline dumbells to bro.

i can do 325 for for 6-7 in a seated overhead press..

i'll try the standing overhead press.. with less weight, i don't think i'll make it..

i'll try the standing overhead press.. with less weight, i don't think i'll make it..
I've never done seated over head press. Is it easier? I was told always to do stabding ones cuzz they dont have seated ones in competetion. I dont compete or anythung, but its a good mindstate to lift as if I might one day.

I've never done seated over head press. Is it easier? I was told always to do stabding ones cuzz they dont have seated ones in competetion. I dont compete or anythung, but its a good mindstate to lift as if I might one day.

easier?? no not at all.. if you use a squat machine you are able to put your body into a perfect formation without worry or rather reduce the worry of injury..

and you can press above... it isolates your upper back/trap area significantly...

And that's a damn good press bro!!! u got some strong shoulders!

signature move for me, thanks.. i'm 214 5'9 about 16%bf right now..

to get to that weight you have to do statics, and go slow, wide grip so that you don't hurt yourself.. looks great in a mirror for sure..

Dam dude you just blew us all like right out of the dam pool!
That is outstanding bro!:cool:

Top Bottom