Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

i call bullshit, sorry man.. Ronnie coleman did seated overhead press with 315 for 10-12 in one of his videos so you're saying your as strong as ronnie?? Pretty hard to believe, how about video it and put it on youtube so we all can see.. untill then it didnt happen, sorry...

Also watch this dude whos the strongest motherfucker i've ever seen, he does seated over head press with 315x9 and he can bench press 600x3 and his the size of a freaking mini tank...
w w w. youtube. com/watch?v=WwwQFF4A5_Y

remove the spaces

I trained recently with a lab partner from Uni, strong looking guy, obviously lifts. He's about mid twenties... Low bodyfat but looks solid, would guess he'd be around 180 lbs. ohp, warmed up 150 lbs, 2 sets 220 x 10, then 285 x 9, then... 150kg... 310lbs? For like 6. He isn't Ronnie, and can't leg press 2200 lbs like Ronnie, but people can be comparable in certain lifts bud.

That's why there's an array of events, otherwise competitions would be, go bench, if you lift heaviest, you're undisputed strongest man in the world at everything (while he walks around with anorexic legs)?
Different people excell at different things.

Looks like spy wizard is dodging the question.. YUP, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BUDDY, maybe you were dreaming while lifting 325 over head.. Nice try

didn't i warn you on the last page not to flame one of the staff on here?

I was gonna wait for an assigned mod to ban you but I think I will have to do it myself.

I understand steve, but i just asked him why not put up a vid for us to see his brutal strength.. Is that against the rules?? Im confused:confused::confused:....

you broke several rules.

1. you didn't listen when a mod told you to do something.. in this case i told you to leave a mentor alone on the last page.. you continued

2. flaming/instigating in general

3. attacking a mentor's (who is a member of the staff's) credibility

if necessary turn your computer off for a few days then come back...
if you are not capable of acting like an adult we don't want you here. this site isn't like 99% of the sites out there that allow this kind of nonsense.

so I don't want to hear anything further on this matter. otherwise I will start handing out timeout's. Columbo is gonna be on here shortly and he isn't gonna be as nice as I have been. so i suggest you go back and edit your posts that broke rules ASAP and show some maturity.

you can put any poster you want on ignore, i suggest if you want to stick around you use that feature or you head over to the C&C board where you can dick around, but here its all bizness

I feel like there has been an outbreak of cocky assholes this past week, just disrespect all around.

it happens but the mod team doesn't let it keep going very long.. you can always report a post on the bottom left and let us know if someone acts up.

we all have different genetics, thats what people need to understand.. in this sport we compete against the weight, not against each other.

Top Bottom