Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

5'8 at 228 right now, but when i was 225 at my strongest i have done 225lb for `13 times, i also have a vid of me doing 315x1, 225x10 etc, at my strongest..
BTW you guys never said if you're natural or juiced, if those numbers that you guys have posted is with steroids its pretty damn weak, sorry..

these are honest stats from other guys i have seen and they are solid. take the random guy off the street and i doubt he will be able to do more than 120.. i was at a navy base today and the strongest dude there was doing 155.. did not see anyone do even close to 200. their goal isn't benching though.. its swimming/running etc.

there are guys who are bodybuilding who don't care how much weight they put up just that they look good, others like moya who are powerlifters but have to stay as lean as possible to get into their lower weight classes, and there are the 50 year old powerlifters at the gym and strongmen who don't care how much they weigh, they just want to be strong. a dude at my gym benches close to 500 which is 2X his weight which is incredible natural. but he has a big gut and if you saw him in public you wouldn't believe he works out at all. he also is on bp meds and anxiety medicine, not exactly the most healthy guy but he is an ox. oh and he never works his legs, maybe just 2 sets of it once a week.. just does benching.

so we have all different goals.. :heart:

5'8 at 228 right now, but when i was 225 at my strongest i have done 225lb for `13 times, i also have a vid of me doing 315x1, 225x10 etc, at my strongest..
BTW you guys never said if you're natural or juiced, if those numbers that you guys have posted is with steroids its pretty damn weak, sorry..
Really? I am juicing and I fare to say a lot of people here are. I think it is quite a stretch to call those peoples numbers weak. As Steve said we all have different strengths and different goals. Just because I can lift a certain weight doesn't mean I do it for sets either. Oh well guess ill just stay weak.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I wonder if people can OverHead press thier bodyweight 10 times =). Thats the line where the elite/advanced stick out above the rest. I can't do that, not even remotely close, still stuck at intermediate press strength.

I wonder if people can OverHead press thier bodyweight 10 times =). Thats the line where the elite/advanced stick out above the rest. I can't do that, not even remotely close, still stuck at intermediate press strength.
Yeah man I wish I could do my body weight for OHP !! I haven't tried my heaviest yet but most I've done is like 130 lol

All natural baby. No Creatine no nothing.

Also it was just a goal of mine. I read somewhere that the average man off the street couldn't do it and that maybe 5% of the population could. So I had my first goal. BTW I have only been working out seriously for 3 months. Before this I was an on and off kinda of workout guy.

Last edited:
Really? I am juicing and I fare to say a lot of people here are. I think it is quite a stretch to call those peoples numbers weak. As Steve said we all have different strengths and different goals. Just because I can lift a certain weight doesn't mean I do it for sets either. Oh well guess ill just stay weak.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
His post was stupid. Saying you weigh 225 and bench it 13 times is.not impressiv IMHO.
Seeing a 250lb guy walk into the gym and throw on 225 for a set then look around to see whos looking does not impress.

Lifting over your body weight is a better gauge of strength. Along with weight + stamina.
Your response is valid OWL.

Btw, I was 40lbs away from benching Double my BW.... How about you Abc?

Droid Bionic EF app

I like to look at it this way:

Bench: 1.5x bodyweight or 15-20 reps at bodyweight is a good bench, 2.0x bodyweight or 30 reps is when you can consider your bench pretty damn strong

This is assuming all natural.

Top Bottom