Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

I tried it today just to see, even though its outside of my 5x5.
185lbsx10 with a lil help on the last rep, no aas.

"skinny fat endomorphic hardgainer"

5'10" 185,
I would say I could do 185 for 10X bench at least
Havent touched a weight in years

i know, lame but i dont look bad, still jog
lol

Well, benching own weight is good - 10 times or even one, overhead pressing own weight is awesome (stil can't even for one rep) but i still remember the joy of SQUATING my own weight for a couple of reps for the first time ... long time ago. Lets not forget - we all started somewhere.
I started out pressing 35lb dumbels and shaking... If you look back to where you started it puts things in perspective ...

Well, benching own weight is good - 10 times or even one, overhead pressing own weight is awesome (stil can't even for one rep) but i still remember the joy of SQUATING my own weight for a couple of reps for the first time ... long time ago. Lets not forget - we all started somewhere.
I started out pressing 35lb dumbels and shaking... If you look back to where you started it puts things in perspective ...

Good because I can OHP my weight.

This one frustrates me to answer... I can easily do 25 or more reps at my bodyweight (185), but I was doing 7-10 reps at 325 until I found out in September that I have a heart defect (enlarged aorta and malformed aortic valve), so I am ordered never to lift more than my bodyweight.

Charles

I'm 160 benching 185 7 times..when I was 185 I was benching 225

My brother is 230 benching 325 7 times...he does 320 on incline the fucker is natty strong

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using EliteFitness

Top Bottom