Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

I tried some heavy overhead barbell presses today. First set I did 135lb for 8 standing. Felt uncomfortable standing so I went to seated amd for me it was much easier on me. I went as high as 185lb for 4

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

may iswell chime in at strongest..bench max 286x1 and can rep my body weight easy 10 times, wich is 70kg about 150lbs ? trying to convert pounds to kilos lol am british, over head press max ive dun seated is 90kgs wich iss..198lbs i believe not sure for standing havent done it lately but is weaker then seated at 5 ft 6

Last edited:
Wow this thread exploded...

Ronnie Coleman is a strong-ass bodybuilder, but believe it or not there are dudes stronger than him. In fact I would deduce that some people are a shit-ton stronger than him! He isn't some sort of deity. Matt Kroc is stronger than him, Bas Rutten would whoop his ass and William Wallace would beat him in a sword fight! So the probability that someone on these forums can match him on just one lift is pretty good!

Sitting between 210-215 right now, so could probably hit that 12-15 times, not really sure. Not a very good bencher yet.

How was my post stupid... benching 225 at 225lb for 13 times and maxing at 315 might not be impressive to a juice monkey like yourself, but i dont care i train mostly for bodybuilding and i bet im bigger than 80% of you juice heads who stick testosterone up your butt cheeks every week talking shit about me, i dont wanna start a war here or be rude (absolutely no offense to those who take steroids), but talking shit saying this and that is childish.. Im far away from benching double my bodyweight and i really dont care, im big and thats what matters..
Have a nice day

Your previous posts mention you ran VAR for 4 weeks...Like it or not - that makes you a " juice monkey " too .

Either way ,if you want to insult other members here about steroid use or anything else - you have come to the wrong place my friend.
Take some time to chill out and have a nice day.

185 lbs and bench 200x1 natty,
Bin lifting going on 2 years now,
Trying to "get big" for the last year.
Started at 155 lbs benching about 155-160 and could not get stronger trying to stay cut so i started EATING! now im steadily getting stronger & bigger,who knows where i'll stop :) (6 foot btw)
Newb+5x5+food= stronger newb with tighter shirts lol
Just chiming in to say thanks to everybody for ALL the good advice,it works and it is working for me.
As far as strength,from what i've learned so far numbers can be deceiving and ppl are so diff its hard to judge one lifter against another.

"skinny fat endomorphic hardgainer"

i call bullshit, sorry man.. Ronnie coleman did seated overhead press with 315 for 10-12 in one of his videos so you're saying your as strong as ronnie?? Pretty hard to believe, how about video it and put it on youtube so we all can see.. untill then it didnt happen, sorry...

Also watch this dude whos the strongest motherfucker i've ever seen, he does seated over head press with 315x9 and he can bench press 600x3 and his the size of a freaking mini tank...
w w w. youtube. com/watch?v=WwwQFF4A5_Y

remove the spaces

for a second i had to check which board i was on to see if i was going to ban your childish response..

Those that have known me over the last 12 years on these boards and have lifted with me know how strong i am, even at my advanced age, you on the other hand come here being disrespectful and vomiting at the mouth as though you are someone...

Petty childish challenges are not entertained here..

Top Bottom